• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

my sister took me out shopping one weekend. We took a trip to upstate ny. She has known since I am younger that I feel trapped that I am a girl so she helped me big time she and I planned a trip shopping we had a hotel I drove up dressed as a men but once we checked it I was able to become Jenny for the first time for real. I say first time I mean the first prober time I was passing that is for the first time. We did our nails that night she showed me how to do make up she even bought me a very nice dress.   I cried when she gave it to me. The next day we went shopping out to dinner it was the greatest time of my life. I felt like we were sisters. I will never forget what she did for me I wish it could have lasted forever but I had to come back in drab.  

That is awesome. Sounds as if you had a wonderful time.

Thanx for sharing, Jenny.  Having someone so supportive is a godsend.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Jenny1323 original post: 

my sister took me out shopping one weekend. We took a trip to upstate ny. She has known since I am younger that I feel trapped that I am a girl so she helped me big time she and I planned a trip shopping we had a hotel I drove up dressed as a men but once we checked it I was able to become Jenny for the first time for real. I say first time I mean the first prober time I was passing that is for the first time. We did our nails that night she showed me how to do make up she even bought me a very nice dress.   I cried when she gave it to me. The next day we went shopping out to dinner it was the greatest time of my life. I felt like we were sisters. I will never forget what she did for me I wish it could have lasted forever but I had to come back in drab.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?