Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The first time I managed to get away with wearing makeup was when my sister asked if I wanted to wear it and I said yes.

She then hen asked me to come to her room and she then got out her makeup bag and started doing me up. Lipstick, mascara, foundation, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipliner, false lashes, makeup glue, nail polish and a blonde shoulder length hair wig.

She asked me to sit on her chair which I did. Unknowingly I didn’t spot the glue she put on the seat. I sat and I got comfy.

As she was doing my foundation, I wanted to get a glass of water so I was trying to get up but couldn’t. I was pulling and pulling but it wouldn’t budge while my sister was laughing Evilly.

She said “good luck getting up it’s super glue.” I couldn’t move she then finished the foundation and the blusher.

She then told me “to close my eyes subtlety so she could glue on the lashes and if I didn’t I’d say I found you in my room looking through my stuff” so I did as I was told.

She glued them on perfectly and then used waterproof mascara, and eyeliner to the look. Then did a light pink eye shadow on the eyelid of both eyes.

She then puckered my lips and started using a lipstick pen (red) to go on the outline of my lips, then got a red lipstick and gently but perfectly went over my lips.

She then got some more super glue and put it on the arm rest and forced my arms there and held them there for 2 minutes.

She then walked over with this red nail polish which she then took her time over painting my nails.

This caused me to have a erection which she must’ve noticed and commented “oh does my feminine brother love his makeover” once that was done she tied my feet and done my toes.

my sister then got the makeup glue and glued the wig to my head and I was done.

When I asked can I wash this off she said “no” and quickly took a picture and said “if you don’t want anyone to see you will let me dress you as well”

i said fine and I agreed so she got the glue remover and I was removed.

I was handed panties, bra, Heels, tights, corset, and a mini dress. I put it on and I just loved it.

so I said to my sister “can we do this all the time”

she was shocked but intrigued….

Hi Evamarie!  I really liked your story.  It read like one of those erotic novels where the boy is kidnapped by a scheming woman who has alterior motives in mind for him. You are lucky to have such a sister to help.  The “bondage” angle is quite interesting, although a bit scarey to contemplate. What if there was no de-bonder solution to be had??? Your sister reminds me of my cousin-in-law…..who is quite kinky LOL.

Anyway…..Welcome to CDH. Our girls love to assist with questions and suggestions if needed. Don’t be afraid to contact any of us. I definitley look forward to hearing more from you. What happened after wards???

Lady Veronica

Great story. Wish I had a sister like that. 😎

jamme mac
      Lady

I am still awaiting my first makeover,  I don’t know where to go.  Your story is awesome!!

Hello Jamme Mac; Since you posted this comment in Jan. 2018, I don’t know if anyone has given you any advice on where to get your first makeover. If you’re just wanting make-up, I’d suggest Sephora or Ulta Beauty stores. You can also seek out a transformation studio. They offer make-up and photos. You can private message me if you need anymore advice or information.

Evamarie; I hate to say I’m a little confused by your story. Why did your sister devise such a sinister plan to give you a makeover. Was she trying to shame you because she suspected you were getting into her make-up or clothes. I don’t want you to think I’m being judgmental, just curious. Whatever the reason, I hope the two of you came to an understanding and any future makeovers didn’t begin so sever.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?