• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My wife and I live with her mother, aged and disabled, we sleep separate also. I have my own bedroom to wear lingerie as I wish, wife said don’t let her mother see. My wife went away for a few days so I had a chance to come out to her, well me being me I wanted to show her, I went into her room one day in my floral satin robe, I asked her if it was alright, she said yes and I looked cute. That started it, I wore other things in front of her, robes, nightgowns, satin short sets. We talked about it, I told her I loved to wear lingerie, it was my thing, she said it was fine. She has a drawer full of nightgowns, pjs and things, well I started snooping and found some things she doesn’t wear, light purple satin pajama pants that fit n feel good, a couple nightgowns that fit me, not real sexy but very exciting and naughty. So I’m out to her and wife still doesn’t know

Anonymous

You’re very brave, your wife made it clear not to let mom know. I suspect your wife may find out now. Are you prepared for that and everything it could mean.

Welcome to the forum !

Lisa

Anonymous

MIL won’t tell, I am carefully but if wife does find out, I’m done im dead for sure

Anonymous

Dean,

While it is nice that she was accepting when you told her, sounds like you are heading in for trouble. No, don’t think I don’t get it. Crossdressing has been at times compared to the tale about the forbidden cookie jar. You may have access to the same cookies sitting right in front of you on the table, but if somebody told you not to touch the same type of cookies in the cookie jar on top of the fridge, which ones are more appealing?

Having said that, right now your wife seems to be ok with your wish to wear lingerie whenever you want. Have you considered her reaction (and feelings) when she finds out (because she will!) that not only you broke the one rule about not telling her mom, but you also have been wearing her mom’s clothes? If you are in good terms with your MIL, why not have a conversation and tell her about some things you’d like to wear , and see if she maybe offers you some of those same things she doesn’t wear anymore?

Anyway, good luck…

Gaby 💜

Anonymous

I have asked her for things she doesn’t want anymore, no real response, I don’t think she’s on board with that idea. So I’ll just keep on borrowing her things occasionally, them put them back like I did this morning.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?