Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi to all the lovely ladies on CDH,

Some weeks back I needed to replace my bedside lamp and ended up with a Kmart… ahem…”economical”  one. The shade is so “economical” the globe sticks up almost out of the top of the shade.

Thus, when I am either getting ready for bed or arising on our dark Oz winter mornings, the lamp position results in a shadows on at least two walls of my (small, single), bedroom.

Given I underdress 24/7, (especially in winter) and wear a bra and breast forms to bed every night, I give myself a real dose of the “Shadow Jollies” by making a big deal of having things like putting on or taking off my bra show up as a “wall shadow”. Especially when I hold the bra side on to the light!!! Lacy see through cups etc etc..

Looks even better in the mornings when its time to take off my bra and ditch the forms.

Tho the shadow looks great  when my forms stay attached, the (literal) downer, is side on, my expanding “middle aged spread” kinda destroys the image… Except if i decide I’m a female who is circa four months pregnant!!…

Overall, it kinda reminds me of a “shady” 1920’s black and white movie of “doubtful taste, motive and origin”.

Happy (under) dressing

Caty.

PS I’m old enough to fondly remember and still listen to Hank Marvin and “The Shadows”aka “Hank and The Shads”. The first thing I could ever play on an old family handmedown guitar was “Apache”.

You CDH “young things” probably cannot imagine a band as good as the Beatles having number 1 hits with merely guitar instrumentals. The US equivalent was The Ventures.

Makes me want to pick up my Maton (Australian made) guitar and have “Hank and the Shads” back me on “Foottapper”… But I strongly suspect its the other way around!!..

Here in Melbourne, we’ve just hit lockdown number 5.  Been confined to home does create “illusions” especially musically..

CR

Trisha
      Duchess

I never really noticed my shadow while dressed. You bet I will be looking for it now

Trisha

Anonymous

Hi Caty, at 73 I not only remember the Beatles and all the other great bands, I only live 110 kms. from liverpool,  and go up for weekends at least twice a year,  I was last in the cavern club 3 months ago, they also do a 2 hour bus tour going to all the places the Beatles lived in the early years,    going back to your post I havnt shadowed but must try it, but I always dress looking at my self in a mirror, watching myself putting my nylons on and fastening my suspenders feels so sensual,

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I was scared of my shadow when I first went out dressed. I have never thought of doing that with a lamp. Mirrors and reflections in glass is something I can never pass without having a look to see what is looking back. It seems quite a natural thing to do.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I should add ladies that lately when I take my bra off in the morning, I hum “hey Big Spender” in my head and look at my shadow as I take off my bra,..

But the image gets totally destroyed by the fact who ever would think someone in their mid 70’s with a (ahem…) “a mature  figure”, (sic) to match, could make the shadow look “exotic”.

LOL

Caty.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?