Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls, yesterday my mum helped me clear my room. I binned a 4 bin bags of old belongings. I also gave my mum the vast majority of my male clothes for her to sell. I haven’t worn any of them in 2-3 months. My room does look a lot more organised now.

Cut to tonight I was reading an old article on the site about mourning for your former self and I couldn’t hold them in any more. I couldn’t empathise with the article any more. I found myself having a good cry, my male side is fading away and it’s like loosing an old friend.

Don’t know why I’m posting this, but feel like I want to. Here is the article in question.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/saying-goodbye/comment-page-2/#comments

Love Trisha

Anonymous

Hi Trisha there’s no harm in having a good Cry now and again, sometimes we carry such a big burden the only way to ease that burden is to just let the tears flow,

Sometimes we read stories about how other people have suffered from so many different things in their lives that it brings us to tears too, i think that after we have had a good cry it makes us stronger xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous
      Lady

I would think that what you are going thru is a natural progression as you move forward to who you are and who you want to be.  AND, you know that you’ll have all of us to help you through your journey. You are never alone!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Sounded like you needed that cry, it’s perfectly natural a release of all those built up emotions. We all change over time, so it’s not so much losing a side, just you evolving, the journey is still going on. Remember where you have been, but focus on where you are going. Be the real you hun 🖤🖤

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Tears of sorrow, tears goodbye? I hope in among them were tears of joy for the future you have to come….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?