Tagged: ,

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Who has some tips for me on making the most of my ridiculously thin lips?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Exfoliate your lips 1-2 times a week. Make a scrub of brown sugar and coconut oil and gently brush your lips with a toothbrush. Exfoliating improves circulation and gives your lips a small plumping boost.

Apply lip balm whenever your lips feel dry. Products made with shea butter or rose petals work well.

Use a lip liner that matches the color of your lips to line the outside of your lips. This gives your lips more depth and makes them appear fuller. Start above your cupid’s bow and work your way out.

Use lip plumping gloss over your lipstick. Products containing hyaluronic acid or collagen will cause your lips to swell. I’ve had good luck with the Buxom and Too Faced brands but there are tons to pick from. Experiment at home before going out. Some products work better than others, or work TOO well, depending on the individual.

Emily

[postquote quote=356180]

Wonderful information darling. How long does the effect of the plumping gloss last?

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I apply it 2-3 times a day to maintain the effect and that seems to work.  YMMV.  I’ve read that using a lip plumper consistently for about a month can have more long lasting results.  You won’t have to apply it as often to maintain the effect.  I’ve never been able to go more than a week because of my situation, so I don’t know if it’s true.

You can also get lip injections from a dermatologist.  They’re more effective and last longer.  You have to do your homework though to find a good clinic/salon.  There are plenty of stories of girls that got a lot more lip than they bargained for.

Emily

Anonymous

Great imformation Emily. Thank you.

Melissa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?