- January 14, 2021 at 2:40 am #432229Jade HazeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Im 22 and ive been crossdressing since I was an early teen. I know why I’ve always done it but I wont explain that here. I’ve always wanted too try too be a man’s girlfriend but this is the side of me I would face scrutiny from and the only people who know of me are guys trying too get a quick hookup. I’m sure it’s the same for alot of people but even worse for me? I just recently moved and my bag with all of my lingerie and pretty stuff are gone and I feel empty without my thongs honestly. Covids making it hard too get a job and I’m just flat broke and it’s the worse feeling in the world. I really miss the feeling of sliding a thong up my thighs lol.
18 users thanked author for this post.
- January 14, 2021 at 5:33 pm #432581Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1073Has thanked: 10074 timesBeen thanked: 3461 times
Hi Jade nice to meet you and sorry as we all are to here about your loss and your need for work as we all here feel for you sweet sister .. Not all have been in your shoes but some here have and feel for you so look at it this way you have a fresh start to your girly life so take your time also we are not a dating site but there are many caring and supportive women here to talk to so sit back relax and ask questions hope someone in your area you can talk to and build your confidence ..Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..
- January 14, 2021 at 4:57 pm #432565Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 247Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 844 times
I have not experienced what you have but I believe I can empathize. I understand that your sexual orientation and sexual identity are not necessarily common (but likely more common than suspected) but very natural, socially valuable and often very beautiful; not things to be hidden away in fear from the actions and opinions of frightened and angry people.
I sense, here, a society with a more focused attention on matters of social justice related to gender and gender variance. I suspect that your opinions and ideas will be useful in informing us.
I am sorry, even a bit distressed by the vicissitudes of present situation. I recall, the past year, two or three similar accounts of gender variant people being excluded from some forms of employment and limited in their optional fields of endeavour. I cannot help but feel that there are more and that they are our sisters, hemmed in by circumstance and desperate.
But what can be done?
- January 14, 2021 at 4:21 pm #432553
- January 14, 2021 at 4:05 pm #432538Trisha Lilly LangdanLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 315Has thanked: 2408 timesBeen thanked: 1216 times
Hi Jade, welcome to the CDH family. I’m sorry to hear about all your clothes disappearing. I’m a UK gal myself. Feel free to relax here honey, you’ve just inherented a whole family of sisters. Can’t wait to get to know you more.
- January 14, 2021 at 7:09 am #432342GretaDuchessRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 117 times
Jade Im on another continent but just want to wish the best. We are very sensitive people and I understand yr feelings about the loss of a defining item of underwear. But you are a woman and that wont disappear Dont let men use you. I know how temting that this. To feel vulnerable and swept away, to want to adore someone, to be mastered. Dont give away those feelings they are part of who you are. But love yourself first and find someone or ones who want the person you are. This has turned out very preachy! I think I might be preaching to myself. My idea is to be reckless carefully!
Love to ypu darling
- January 14, 2021 at 5:49 am #432283Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4660Has thanked: 7848 timesBeen thanked: 7903 times
Jade sorry hearing about your misfortunes and losing all your feminine things. Hopefully life will start getting better and with you having so much ahead being here will certainly help to make life a little easier. Meet with our ladies and share your thoughts and advice and most of all support. Enjoy your time here with us…
- January 14, 2021 at 5:33 am #432277Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1068Has thanked: 7974 timesBeen thanked: 1872 times
Hi Jade, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Your situation is heartbreaking. If I had a close friend in Texas I would refer you to that person. You like many in our country right now (and all over the world) find themselves in a horrible situation. As if crossdressing isn’t enough of a challenge you also have to deal with unemployment, the loss of your feminine attire and no foreseeable prospects at the moment for turning things around. I am totally in agreement with Serena. If there is anyone near Jade in Texas who could assist her in some way (a job would certainly be helpful) then put yourself in her position and you will know what to do. Jade try to hang on dear. I don’t know if you are a religious or spiritual person, but in our darkest hours is when a prayer to our Universal Father is most. I would not say this if it were not so. He does not want his children of time and space to suffer and the fact that you are a crossdressing person or might prefer a male partner to a female one does not make you evil in his infinite wisdom! I am way off in Florida. So I could not be of immediate assistance to you. But those that are like me are scattered all over the planet and will never reject a sincere call for help. I would appreciate an update from you if youget an improvement in your situation. Send me a private message and put the word – Update – on the subject line. Never give up. – Blessings from Teralynn
- January 14, 2021 at 4:31 am #432259
- January 14, 2021 at 4:31 am #432258Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 69Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
- January 14, 2021 at 5:46 am #432281
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.