Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Alarm clock went off this morning and I pushed back to snuggle into the wife for 5 minutes before we got up. She put her hand on my side and I thought she felt the Bra strap under the satin nightshirt and pulled away, resting her hand on my hip. Enter paranoia. She is normally accepting to a point so had no worries of the cuddle but what went on today. Called her in work and apologised if I got to her this morning. Apparently it’s in my head. She had slept on her arm and it was numb slightly so dropped her hand to be more comfortable.</p>
      Why is paranoia an integral part of my being. I need to trust her feelings don’t change by the second, just mine :-/

Anonymous

I’m not married but I have the same type of thinking constantly …..

Lisa

hi lacey. maybe it was just innocent. maybe it wasn’t but she did explain in fairness to her so I wouldn’t beat yourself up over it. at least she accepts to a point, you are much better off than most! 🙂 . I think you are worrying over nothing 🙂 .

take care! love fiona xxx

Becka
      Lady

Hi SometimesLacey,

Not uncommon.  I feel this a lot and I’m certain this is why my SO will not lay a hand on me much anymore.  My legs are very smooth, so I know she does not like rubbing up against them with any part of her body.

I’d love to wear a bra, but I freak out thinking she may feel the straps of my cammies when wearing them on weekends.  If I can, I usually wear a jacket of some kind just to make sure they do not show through my shirt.

Don’t feel lonely, you have good company!

R.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?