Tagged: 

• This topic has 34 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This past July in Brockville Ontario I had a what I call a full-femme day. Many thanks to Genieve’s Beauty Lounge BTW.That’s where my photo is from. Brockville has some amazing dress shops with great unjudging CSR’s

I got my color done (a little lighter) and a blow-out with a waterfall braid, gorgeous makeup and mani-pedi. I was already totally sleek and hairless from  a full back wax and body shave the day before at a spa. I had a day room at a hotel with a nice pool with a bar/bistro. The plan was to appear only poolside in a high hip thong style swimsuit…for the very first time.! No wetness involved. Over the suit I wore a loose two part india cotton see-thru coverup and would disrobe gradually as my courage rose. Let me tell you it took some courage to leave the room. The mirror in the elevator revealed how inacurrately I had gaged the thickness of my non-coverup! But no one commented and I got a couple compliment from staff.

I took a lounge under a fake palm and tried to relax and ditched the skirt. Then the top. Feeling sun on my skin the way women do. Ooooo. OK so far. Not long after downing my calming drink a young woman approached and asked “going in?”  And I did. She was very complimentary and chatty about her kids and she never once mentioned my crossdressed state. I even got a hug and an air kiss goodbye. And swimming in a sexy suit feels amazing. The next day?….tan lines!

H E A V E N !  – I can do this!

So sisters, how far have you taken the swimsuit/swimming thing?

Anonymous

I’ve been in a couple of hotel pools over the years, always a one piece with a cover up. We have a pool in the back and have spent many days back there lounging, that’s when the 2 piece comes out. I love the feeling of the sun on me just have to watch for the tan lines, a dead give away.

Terri
      Duchess

I have been to a pool at a LGBT resort, a hotel pool at a TG convention and to a gay beach. This past summer I got a new bathing suit. It is a suit for women who have had a mastectomy and my forms fit perfectly. You have to be careful about tan lines as we all know.

Not yet… but hopefully this coming summer!

Lorrie, hope you can do it this summer. I would like to find a beach hotel that I wouldn’t get thrown out of!
        Lol, Sandy.

Hariietta, nice story I have been out in public a few times but don’t quite have the nerve yet to go the bathing suit route. It must have been incredible! I am lucky have a secluded back yard and a pool so do get to try different suits each summer but it’s nothing as exciting as what you just accomplished! Lol, Sandy.

Terri hopefully we can have such a meeting sometime I’d love to sit on some beach in a nice one piece! Lucky you, lol, Sandy.

Anonymous

Was at the beach in Hilton Head.  Wore three different suits out to the beach.   A bit selfconcjous with tj one suit showes a lot of a skin.   Lol

Hippie
      Lady

Yes in a sort of way. I wore a Hot Topic Wonder Woman skirted swim bikini bottom and no top.

I don’t wear the top, because I don’t have boobs and my chest is way too hairy.

Anonymous

When I was 15 I was swimming with the neighbor girl in her two cousins and they dared me to wear a bikini after some arm-twisting I decided I would do it inside I was screaming yes I’d love to so they brought me into the pool room lime green two piece bikini and a pair of 3 inch platform flip-flops I put it on and I was in heaven was a very big down below so I had a flat front and I was walking around with a sway in my hips girl after a full day of swimming I went home and I didn’t notice what my mom said when I took my shirt off what have you been up to cuz I had a bra tan line I explained that to my mother by saying they gave me $20 to wear a bikini I had the greatest swimming adventure in my life brings a smile just telling this story kiss kiss girls Jasmine 💋💋

K Swim
      Lady

Though my only preferred female clothing item is swimwear, I have in fact gone swimming many times in public…but only a few lakes, only at night when I can’t be seen, and when I know that nobody else is around. I would love to be able to do that during the middle of the day.

Haven’t worn a one piece suit to the pool yet but hope to do it one day.

Alice

I have never worn a lady’s bathing suit. Often worn a string bikini men’s suit; very minimal and not unusual in Europe. Mostly I swim, and live, nude. Can’t beat it.

Anonymous

But here’s some background. It worked out because I plan, plan and then double check my plans. My enfemme days are never in a city or town where I live, so that day in July, even though with the amazing makeup and hairstyling it would be doubtful that it would even happen, even if people might suspect its a man that’s looking so much better than his wife or sister does on a good day, no one will connect that man with manself and I can relax. That is the sexiest thing you can wear…a relaxed attitude.YOu also get that from planning. My trip and salon appointment was on a Monday. I told them I was gender fluid and I asked the salon in advance what was their least busy day. That was good because I got their best stylist (Genevieve) and the other girls who weren’t so busy also helped. A nice dividend was that smaller town salon prices are often much lower.

Same planning with the hotel and I told them I was transgender and would like to use the pool…and it was no problem. The too sheer cover up was a near mistake, but again the plan was to shed the hat, sunglasses, skirt and top as the situation allowed.

It all did. Advice to self: Rinse out your swim suit/foundation wear , breastform and gaff ASAP post swimming. My nice black mallot stills smells like Javex!

I’m from Michigan and I love to swim, so this is definitely on the bucket list. A thin midriff top with a thong sounds really divine! LOL!!

I haven’t been out in public in a swim suit, but I’ve been one in my backyard pool…does that count?😂

Anonymous

I went for a lovely walk up reasonably busy beach in my favourite summer dress and new one piece a couple of weeks ago – so happy – but shy for a swim – have only swam en femme in private -would love to lay on the beach and read then go for a dip 💋

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I have a high cut one piece suit I use at home in my pool at home. It’s exposed on one side where it opens into a local desert wash area. One day last summer my neighbor stopped by to say hi from the wash while Ellie was in full swing. He was surprised but totally cool with it. He shared with me on a subsequent visit that he had asked his daughter, a nurse, if she knew of any medical condition which might explain my ‘odd’ behavior. She apparently rolled her eyes and said “Dad, haven’t you ever heard about crossdressing”. We laugh about it now. Turns out to have been a good thing.

Ellie

Anonymous

I would luv to have tan lines from a girl’s swimsuit. Would not care if it was a one piece or bikini.

Anonymous

Luv it!

Sounds very feminine and daring

Anonymous

Absolutely counts.  Especially if you get some tan lines. You go girl.

No tam lines is even better; swim nude. Try it once and you will never wear a swimsuit again.

I live in Sarasota, Florida and live here because it is close to a beach. I’ve been in the water many times and lying on the beach. I’ll take a morning walks along the beach too. No one bothers you or pays much attention. I have been to the other side of the peninsula too doing the same thing. Love the waves and water lapping at my breasts. If you haven’t experienced it, do give it a try. I promise you won’t regret it.

Last year I went with some friends to the Coney Island Mermaid Parade.  After the parade, while my friends were resting on the boardwalk, I took off my outerwear (I wore a swimsuit underneath) and made my way into the Atlantic Ocean.  I don’t look very pretty, especially with a belly, but I didn’t let that stop me.  My real hair is long enough, but I wear clip-on bangs to cover my forehead.

I walked off the boardwalk towards the ocean, put my stuff down (I had a beach towel, a towel to dry off, and a small pail to fill with water to clean my feet).  I got to the water’s edge and forgot how cold the Atlantic Ocean is at Coney Island in June.  (I spent 11 years of my childhood going to the beach there; I lived a 15 minute walk away.)

I got in up to my knees and the cold water was stinging my legs.  I stayed there a couple of minutes and thought I couldn’t take it any more.  So I head back to the shoreline.  But then I braved the water and went back in.  This time I was a bit used to it so I made it in up to my waist.  I didn’t want to deal with getting my top half overly wet, or worrying about the bangs or minimal makeup (at least a beard cover), and it was still pretty cold.  With the waves I did get splashed a few times.  I didn’t stay too long before making my way back to the shore.  I got the bucket and filled it with water, went to dry off, then back to the boardwalk to meet my friends (another reason I didn’t stay too long).

I go to a campground near Hamilton,Ontario,every summer.The beach is about 1/4 mile from campground,so i drive there.Last summer i got enough nerve to hit the beach.I had on a blue swimsuit,skirted,and flowered red coverup.As i parked,a lady and her 3 kids were loading up from the beach,she gust smied at me and said Hi,which made me feel pretty good.I gathered my stuff and walked to the beach,had on sexy sandals with red nails.There were a few people there,but none seam to notice me,go in my camp chair and enjoyed the sun,I was in Heaven.A little later i got the courage to go swimming.I  was a wonderful Day.I love Ontario,they are so CD and TG friendly,never any issues.

Hi everyone it’s Sandy! I just read through all the posts again about our swimsuit adventures and it brings back memories of last year in the sun. I haven’t been to a beach or public pool YET but it sounds so exciting and sexy! As y’all probably know we don’t have a beach in Atlanta so I’ll have to take a short trip to FL. Maybe dress in a short skirt and heels, buy a brand new one piece when I get there and order a couple Pina Colada’s and chill hopefully not getting spotted. Hope to get some great tan lines! Can’t wait to hear more from you beautiful ladies!!
      Hugs and Lol Sandy.

Hi, Bobbi! To which reply about “filth” were you referring? Maybe I missed it or it was removed.

I answered NO to this one because I do not have the correct form to go public in a ladie’s swimsuit!!! I own a brand new one piece with a cover up I bought and wore at night, in the dark on vacation at the hotel jacuzzi. I’m afraid if someone saw me in a swimsuit they would shoot me thinking I was the Creature from the Black Lagoon!! LoL

Funny! (Good movie of its era.)

Anonymous

What filth Bobbi?

Alison, you look beautiful to me! Bravo for being brave.

Swim suites aren’t really my thing. Primary because I can think of so many other things that I prefer to wear but also because I swim like a brick!!!

Each to their own eh?

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

As I only go to nude or clothing optional beaches I’ve never worn a bathing suit😀

Anonymous

I am sorry girls, but since I suffered the horror of Arctic ice training ( jump into semi frozen water through a hole in the ice) nothing in this world would entice me to enter water colder than my bath voluntarily. Neither would I dress in a manner to suggest I would be willing to do such a thing! Carry on by all means. Enjoy! 😆

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?