Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I absolutely love to see myself in the mirror with a proper tuck. Everything just seems right in the world when that damn bulge isn’t interfering with anything. But I can be a little uncomfortable after being tucked all day.

Luckily, I have taken that into consideration when I have been buying clothes lately. If I am wearing a flared skirt or an A-line skirt, anything that’s not too fitted, I can still wear some nice snug panties or a thong and not have to worry about the unsightly bulge. I only have four gaffs at this time and I keep those handy for wearing pants and really tight fitting skirts.

Yeah, I do love the look when being tucked properly. But when I sit down the accessory that I am hiding is physically noticeable to me. Wearing the right style skirt or dress without tucking can be as glorious as a bodycon dress or skirt with a tuck. Sometimes, not having the constant physical sensation of being tucked can feel so good. Not noticing that thing constantly and wearing a cute dress or mini skirt all the while is one of my favorite things.

BTW, I have been catching my wife trying to see what I am wearing underneath. Some of my skirts and dresses are REALLY short. I don’t know if she is trying to catch a glimpse of panties to complain about the length but she is obviously looking when I stand up, sit down, and put my legs up on the ottoman. It’s been really good modesty practice and she hasn’t busted me yet for going too short. It’s been fun.

Hippie
      Lady

I never tucked a day in my life. I never even gave it a thought. If my package shows then it shows. I just don’t care I guess.

I don’t think I could do that. But kudos to you! Honestly, what you do helps to break down barriers more than me trying to pass by hiding stuff. That’s really brave of you! Thank you for putting yourself out there (pun intended) and helping normalize crossdressing in the public eye.

Anonymous

I couldn’t agree more, Mika.  I love to hide my bulge when wearing tighter clothes and for me tucking is the best way with gaffes a close second.  At least with tucking I can wear whichever panties I want.  But you are right – there are times with the right dresses or skirts when being flat simply isn’t needed.

Since we’re all a bit different, I guess we have some variations in how we can do things. I literally have hundreds of pairs of panties and I have only a few that I can tuck with. I almost always have to use a gaff to tuck because the material is wider between the legs. I never wear a gaff without tucking because I am still too visible and panties are more comfortable if I don’t have to tuck anyway. Whatever works though.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I don’t tuck. I wear dresses or skirts and panties that conceal my ladyboy bump. I became aware of that in college when I wore a clingy and very short dress to a party. I couldn’t wait to get there and show my sexy, new dress off. I was getting a lot of attention. The dress was amazing. I hadn’t realized, the dress, combined with my excitement was revealing my bump.

I hadn’t noticed that when modeling the dress and my outfit. The dress was a big hit and so was I, but I also became aware of something new that can happen when wearing certain clothes. I had a few similar dresses. they were great party dresses but not necessarily appropriate for wearing out in public.

Oh, Patty! I bet you really were a hit at the party.

I really don’t have any panties that are tight enough to hide things with any kind of tight pants or skirts. And I have hundreds of pairs. It really sucks too because gaffs are so expensive. But at least I have enough skirts and dresses that aren’t clingy that I can wear now.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Patty was always popular at the the college parties. She dressed to be noticed, admired and adored. Going there in my sexy and very short bodycon dress got even more attention. I didn’t realize it right away, but in my excitement, I soon learned it was because of my prominent bump.

it was a great party dress but definitely not a day at the mall dress.

I recently revisited tucking while dressed, and I have to admit, I am liking it.  Only time it becomes a pain is when nature calls.

However, I wear enough constricting undergarments (control panty, 2 pairs of tights, shapewear) that it hides the bulge quite well when not tucked.

Oddly, when tucked all day, I don’t find it uncomfortable at all, even when sitting or just daily activities.

Yeah, I’m still a little new to tucking but I love the look with really tight pants or skirts and dresses. I might just need to be a little more experienced to not have any end-of-the-day discomfort. And, yes, having a slash can be a pain in the ass. But it seems like I can retuck a little faster with practice. Still sux though.

Anonymous

Hi.

To tuck or not to tuck..ever since William Shakespeare wrote those immortal words…..

I actually failed all my exams at Rei Durdens school of tucking…I can’t bear it all tight and tied up underneath…every time I buy clothes, it’s usually paramount that it’s something loose and flouncy…and it covers the ” bulge”…

I just do not have the shape to wear figure hugging clothes…so why wear a mangle down below?…I’m happy hanging loose. I honestly think I can look pretty without needing a boy scouts badge on knottage…just to pee…..

snug panties are a totally different matter!!!

Just my thoughts, grace xx

Yeah, most of the time snug panties work just fine for me. Flared skirts and dresses and all that. But I have been exploring my options and the really fitted stuff just requires me to tuck. I have really been pushing my fashion boundaries to see what I can get away with. It’s been so much fun. And as my weight loss has been going so well, I have found that I am starting to be able to wear things I never thought I could.

Anonymous

Congratulations on the weight loss Mika xx

..something most of us would welcome, but never as easy as you think…..the main problem being it never seems to disappear from the places you want it too!!!!!

Grace xx

Ugh!! I couldn’t agree more. 27 pounds (12 kilos to the rest of the world) and I still have the tummy bulge. I have been avoiding using shapewear. But I am wearing a waist cincher under my outfit as I type this. My hope is that as the weather improves with the seasons, I will start mountain biking regularly again and take care of that pooch and love handles.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=450465]
      HAHA wear a light color gaff can be painted over or even those silicone panties can buy. Me in few months will not have to worry about the package be taken off and going for surgery down there. Be all natural women soon enough.

Katey Doe
        Lady

So happy for you! 😁

Wow!!! That’s awesome! I often fantasize about that. Quite often. I don’t think my wife would like it too much. But I am okay with the junk. If I were single, thing’s would probably be different. So happy for you!!!

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Mika, I don’t have enough to tuck 🙂 that’s ok. I just let them be. I do like the snug undies. I don’t mind my little bulge it’s kinda cute. Great post❤️

I love snug panties. Especially, thongs. Unless I am wearing leggings or a really fitted skirt or shorts, they work fine. I absolutely hate panty lines though. Since I still haven’t gotten exactly where I want to be with my weight loss, I have noticed that the tightness at the hips can show sometimes. It shouldn’t be a problem but it bugs the hell out of me. I may get larger gaffs but I am going to wait and see what happens with the weight loss first.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=450846]
      Thank you Katey

I dint find tucking to be that difficult, and certainly haven’t gone to the great trials of Rei’s tortuous tricks. I’m a grower not a shower, which for most of my life seemed…disadvantageous, but now is a distinct advantage. I don’t have any gaffs, and can tuck with many of the panties i wear. Even with a pair of leggings, I can look as femme as any woman with little trouble. On the other hand, staying properly tucked can be a challenge.

Bridgette

Honestly, Bridgette, staying tucked is my issue too. I’m a grower also. However, most of my panties are still too narrow between the legs and I just can’t keep stuff where it needs to be without a gaff.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=450915]
      Have you ever looked at those silicone panties  seen many come in like brief underwear others like boxer shorts then some go all the way to ankle. Most have a hiding gaff sheath that hide the junk.

I’ve looked at them, yes. I have read some negative comments about them being really hot and getting really sweaty though.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=450922]
      thank you Mika so ready to get out this male shell ever since small kid. Now it is coming true.

I like to tuck (not there’s much to tuck ) all the time when I am Michelle ,firstly a ‘smaller ‘size pair of high leg panties and pantyliner all helps to give me a smooth front and then a pair of shall we say ordinary panties ,and finally pantyhose or tights this all keeps everything hidden and out of site and I love it ,sometime wear control panties but these aren’t really needed . Michelle xx

I have all the options. I do have some control top shapewear, hundreds of different panties, tights and everything. It all depends on what I am wearing that determines what I need down below. I have also come to love bodysuits for not having to constantly tuck a shirttail in. If my pants or leggings or bodycon skirt have a visible frontal area, then hiding the stuff is of great importance to me. But that’s just me . I know not everyone is as picky.

Hi all… would someone like to write a crossdresser’s lexicon?
      Grower and shower? Help!

xxx Polly

Anonymous

[postquote quote=450934]
      heard some of the newer models coming out or out now are more breathable

I’ll keep a lookout for them. It’s definitely intriguing.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I love a good A-line dress/skirt or Skater girl mini.

It makes the need to tuck moot.

I also find that I don’t need to worry about using hip padding with that shape. I don’t have wide hips of course, so in bodycon/pants, hip pads help the femme shape.

So, I like the A-line flare, and tend also to buy “separates” since my top half and bottom half tend not to fill a one piece item as a GG would. 46-36-41 aren’t correct GG proportions after all.

xoxo

Rayna

We’re in the same boat. I also like the skirts with extra ruffle layers to help fill out my hips and eliminate the need to tuck. I haven’t bought any hips yet. But I have been dropping pounds and I am less proportionate than I previously was. So, I am seriously considering getting some but I might wait until I lose another 15 pounds. With my forms, I am 43-35-40 (as of two weeks ago). Last November, I was 47-42-42

Probably not for me.

It seems a lot of faff and inconvenience for such a small adjustment to the appearance.

Or maybe that’s just me 😊

Love Laura

That’s kinda where I stand though. I try to see how noticeable things are. If it’s a small adjustment, I might wear a tight pair of booty shorts to smooth things out. But sometimes the adjustment isn’t small. I have a pet peeve about panty lines so you can imagine how the bulge makes me feel.

I could not tuck all day, I would be very uncomfortable, but in a given day, I am tucked about 3-4 hours overall. I tuck for sure at the gym, my swimming suit or leggings don’t look quite right if I am not. I will generally then shower there and tuck and go to work. By about noon, I am done and it needs to be repositioned. The pulling, sweat, and heat just become too much by lunchtime. Around 4 or 5 I may tuck again for a few more hours but that is about it.

I love to tuck. I can tuck 6-8 hours easy. It would be my dream to get rid of it as I should have never had it in the first place. Tucking allows me to feel more like the woman I am!

I can manage a full day but it does get uncomfortable if I am doing a lot of sitting. Generally, I just try to wear something that I don’t show. But I love wearing leggings and fitted skirts. I guess I’ll go all day one a week. Twice at the most. Usually for 12 hours.

Anonymous

I’m with you on the not-so needy all the time for tucking. I love long, loose, full skirts where there is no real need to hide my “plumbing”. I hold it in place up front with a “dance belt”, the thing that male ballet dancers wear to hold and to keep their unmentionables unnoticeable.
      It’s like a strong thong but not as male jock basic as a jock strap. Under a skirt, with a little ruffle or crinolyn (sp?) it works is cool and feels special. 25$-35$ on Amazon.
      Here’s where going tuckless really helps…..I can easily tuck my gonads and my penis inside for a really nice tuck…but that combined with a support pantie or a gaff reduces the space for your bladder to expand. Unless you really love the ladies’ loo experience it’s something to consider, especially while in transit.

I’ve read about the dance belts before but forgot all about them. Thanks for the reminder. I could really use a good alternative for some of my tight fitting clothes.

Anonymous

It’s something you have to see in your hand first. I actually got mine (new in box) at a dance wear swap meet. People came together to trade dance-related items they no longer needed or that their kids grew out of. I traded some gorgeous red leather, foot killing pumps. I bought another on Amazon…same brand. It’s also A+ for keeping the junk warm when I skate on The Rideau Canal here at warp 7.5 on my speed skates.

Dear Mika
      As an older gal (75) I have problems associated with being an older guy so tucking for any length of time just really isn’t an option. So the dresses I wear tend to be tight around the bust but loose fitting below. Also I find that tunic dresses fit the bill and also dungarees. Definitely feminine but not clingy enough to be revealing. Of course silky knickers underneath are a must and allow calls of nature to be met with ease.
      Love and hugs
      HildaRuth 💋💋

Yes, I love silky panties. I literally have hundreds of pairs because I underdressed for ten years before fully dressing. Tunic dresses aren’t for me. But twenty years from now I may need to go that route.

Steffy
      Lady

I was not blessed with a large penis…or maybe I should say I was blessed with a small penis, like really small, like not even enough to tuck if I wanted.  So, no tucking for me.  Also, about 25% of the time when I dress I wear a diaper anyways, so even less “reason” to tuck.

Well, I think this is the one place on the internet where a little willie is considered a good thing.

Indeed!

It would be a little like painting a window shut

Patti 🥰

Anonymous

Steph…now you’ve started something…

if a pair of trousers is actually just one garment but with two legs…why is a single shirt with two arms not called a pair of blouses???

OMG, I’m rolling 😂

LOL. Honestly, I didn’t know he difference until I got to college and we had communal showers.  There is a difference between the two. A shower doesn’t grow as much but begins in a much…um…fuller state. The difference between pre and post is not as much. A grower, on the other hand, has a much greater difference between pre and post excitement.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?