Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

Since being totally out I am living my life as I have always wanted. Before I retired there were some GG’s that knew all about Angela and we are still in touch. Since retirement a few more have got to know but these are all girls. I have always felt at ease with myself now but telling male colleagues has been a bit of a hurdle.

During the pandemic I have been active on social media to keep in touch. In one post a name from my past came on and made a comment. It took me aback as I didn’t know he knew. I sent a message to ask how he was as we had worked together for a while assuming one of my friends told him. What I didn’t realise was that he was responding on someones elses post that I was in!

There was a delay in a reply but I did receive one. He wasn’t sure who it was but I looked familiar and wondered where we worked together. 

I had to come clean, and wrote down where we worked and how I was now living.

I received a reply quickly. He told me he never knew and often thought about the good times we had. He was not phased and more than happy to meet up for a coffee. That happened the other day. 

I was at the coffee shop and he arrived. It was very comfortable from the start. I said I was happy to answer any questions. His first reaction was that he thought I had the surgery and looked really nice. I explained my journey and he was happy for me. He had told his wife and daughter and they were pleased that we were in touch again.

The rest of the time was catching up with what he had been doing and going over the good old days at work. While we were sitting there another ex colleague came in. She knows all about me and we had a nice little get together.

On leaving he promised we would meet up again. I was so happy and my journey is still continuing.

As Buzz lightyear said ,  to infinity and beyond,

That’s awesome Angela! Well done!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

HI Angela It just proves those who like you or even love you enjoy the real you no matter how you present your self. Good for you for surrounding your self with nice people Stay the course

Luv Stephanie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?