Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Go up one Topic and take a look at the amazing info and links Tonya Elise has found, Not only have you found a home here at CDH but now you can know at little about the progression and the fight to get here.

Hugs,

Codille Benton
      Ambassador

Very cool. She sure loves to dig into history. Neat stuff!

I just thought the history is important to know. It also let you know where the names came from and how word that derived from until today. It is still a long road and most still either don’t like us or just are uneducated and don’t care. The more people get to know us make us less of a threat to society in General. 21 murders in 2015 of trans people either because they are trans or just another murder of a person But, countless crimes against us. You hear about hate crimes against LGB but do not hear the T or I (intersexual). It is only when it is soo horrible that the local TV news gets it on TV. We are a small part of the people on Earth. Even the News may even just say is a murder and don’t say it was a TG person that it was. We don’t have a Loud voice as of yet. LG and maybe B speaks loud. We take the back seat to LGBT .. In my opinion we have learned in our past to just shut up and take it. you know Improvise, adapt and over come and go back in to hiding. Gay men only want us for sex and lesbians think we are not women and invade their domain. Caitlynn Jenner has the power as a Celebrity be a sort of M.L King of the trans-people. Right now U.S. govt is kissing LGBT’s rear end But that’s a false thinking. Of Course this is my opinion and it can be debated. it’s just just the way i think. Caitlynn is not the only one that has fame and can to the foot work to help the TG and I.S people. We are low in numbers and need a loud voice for people to see us as normal people that are just different than most. There are more of us than you think but if we hide we just lose the fight. Yes, we have fears rejection being very high and that leads to hurting ourselves or worse. The young kids some of which want to hurt themselves ( cut of parts). Yes i have been watching Amazon movies about the very young and their families that do not know what to do with us. All this that i say is not meant to bring anyone down but, to empower and up lift us.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?