• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A fake picture of a Berlei Debut training bra pack, with a boy wearing the bra. On the packaging: “The only bra designed for boys and girls”.   I found this picture in Pinterest.

fake bra for boys

Above, the original image:

original

It would be good to be true … such a product (bra for boys) to be released decades before … would be a taboo!

But… It would be interesting to create now a new version of this “product”: A bra for boys! With a nice box with a boy model wearing the bra!

Many boys wanted it on the past. Now, i think many boys will want it.

Very Intersting………….I know I would have wanted one or two but I don’t really understand why you would have to be “Trained”. Perhaps putting on and off? That used to be a beggar from me but my arms are now stretched enough! LOL.

Lady Veronica

Jessica
      Lady

I would have wanted one too.

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

I remember as a young adolescent boy wondering what it would be like to wear a training bra. I would wear my moms but it was to big for my small frame. A training bra of my own would have been fantastic. But there is no way on this earth that my parents would have bought one for me.

Anonymous

I had older sisters and younger sisters, so everything got passed down , so finding a training bra in my parents house was no big deal,, I still remember my. First time I tried it on , I was hooked, my sister always treated me like one of them , they love to dress me up for their fun, they wouldn’t let me play with them if I wasn’t wearing a dress, so I guess that where it all started

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?