- November 20, 2021 at 11:17 am #578123Michelle McQueenParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1527Has thanked: 10025 timesBeen thanked: 7506 times
Sad news today…. so far in the US there has been a record 46 transgendered persons killed.
Many conservative states have passed laws against transitioning and the transgendered.
Conservative like to cry FREEDOM about everything… yeah bs…. where is real freedom?
- November 21, 2021 at 3:44 am #578337Barri AndreaLadyRegistered On: November 20, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
The majority of these “laws” proposed seem to be aimed at mixed gender sports participation, after 20 years on hormones, if I liked any sport at all, I hate sports…I’d beat the hell out of any natal female in strength competition of any kind, I’m still way stronger than 35 out of 37 other maintenance people at my workplace. Kids that want to compete as trans in sports likely need to adjust their expectations and comport themselves with fairness in mind. My opinion.
Any death of a trans person by violent means is tragic, my local Trans group has asked me to accompany them in their downtown TDOR vigils for many years, because as a giant, they feel people will be unlikely to give them any guff if I’m present in male mode. So far it has never been an issue.
I am conservative, I see freedoms being eroded actively every day in this once great republic, and weep for future generations. That said, I have had to out myself to a gaggle of docs that choose to humiliate rather than understand,
I have had to have HR at work change my gender marker with no drama at all, I assured the HR girl that I would not be invading the ladies rooms anymore than I already have to for maintenance related things.
my attitude in all endeavor has ever been, fugem if they can’t take it.
Docs are forced to treat me, HR asked a hypothetical, “what if it gets out to the plant?” I responded with “while that’s not preferable, it wouldn’t scare me off the job”
years ago, when I was dressed and out for Halloween…someone said “you know what they say about men who dress in womens clothes on Halloween right?” I asked ” Is it, that they can beat you like a rug the other 364 days of the year too?”
- November 21, 2021 at 12:27 am #578289
- November 20, 2021 at 9:58 pm #578267Rhonda Roe…Managing AmbassadorRegistered On: March 5, 2017Topics: 1183Replies: 1349Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 162 times
- November 20, 2021 at 2:15 pm #578172AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm #578147
- November 20, 2021 at 12:16 pm #578132Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 704Has thanked: 4026 timesBeen thanked: 3323 times
So young and beautiful!
- The topic ‘Transgender Day of Remembrance’ is closed to new replies.