Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It has been a while since anyone asked this question about this area I am in so far as I can find. Are there any Valencia county or Albuquerque area New Mexico folk here? I am curious if there are any who are from around my area. Though I am an introvert with issues, it would be nice to have a choice, and perhaps even the chance, to meet up with someone just to spend some time out instead of hiding away at home all the time.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jaime – I did a member search of New Mexico from Social>Find Friends.  I got 73 hits.  I don’t recognize most of the places, but 24 were from Albuquerque.  I’ve seen one of the gals on CDH pretty often.  The gals here are really supportive.  Do a search yourself and try sending a few messages.  Good luck!

Namaste, Emily

I did not even think about doing a member search. For that I feel silly. But thinking about it now, I do hope this post stays up. I would like to give the chance for people to avoid complete contact if they want.  With this up they know they can either comment or send me a message. I will try to find the member search function and see where I stand among those around me but I would like to still give others the option to reach out to me. As an introvert I know it is difficult to even think about meeting up with someone let alone going to some coffee house or something of the like. Thank you for the message, it may just give me a leg up.

Jaime, I’m sorry I’m not from your area but I can encourage you to get rid of the introvert attitude I did recently and enjoying being out despite my wife’s total objections. Go have a good time!
      Lol, Sandy.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?