• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

I’ve been playing around over the holiday break, trying out different eye makeup and lip colors. I have blue eyes and very fair, cool skin tones, I’ve been told that golds, coppers and dark browns will bring out the color of my eyes. I also bought a new MAC lipcolor as a gift to myself, it’s a cool blue toned red lipstick called “Give Me Fever”.

I’ve uploaded a new shot of how it looks, take a peek and tell me what you think.

Thanks girls,

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

If it is your profile picture it looks fabulous!!!

Love,

Tommie

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Girlfriend, I really like that lipstick color on you, nice classic look.  Your eyes look very nice too, not at all overdone which is so easy to do…and something I’m guilty of.  Thanks for sharing your pictures!

💖Lola

Thank you so much Lola, that means a lot, I really like the look. When my hair girl redid my hairdo, and she went with a darker color, she said I needed a bolder lip color, and suggested red. I’ve been using variations of medium to dark pink so far, I think red will be a nice change.

Hugs,
        Lauren

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Lauren,

You look fantastic girl!! I love the new look! The copper tones do make your eyes pop a bit more. I think you’re definitely onto something here… Well done Miss!!

Have fun out there!

xoxo

Rayna

Thea
      Lady

Dear Lauren: Apologies for taking so long to reply: Blond(grey!)moment: I missed your thread first time.

I love it!  The eyes are great but I am particularly taken by the lip colour and shape:  smashing!  I do hope it feels good to you because it certainly looks good to us!

Hugs Theaxx

Anonymous

I love MAC lipsticks, love the whole look. Katie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?