• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have a close friend who I have known for six years. It is not a romantic relationship and I have no interest for one. When we first met I had just begun ggrowing my hair out and in just over two years had grown it to my shoulder blades. She was happy to see me get it cut and complimented me on how much younger I looked with short hair. I regretted cutting it and last year started letting it grow again. In the last several months her hints to get it cut have gotten stronger. Today she suggested we both get our hair cut and I had to tell her flat out that I wanted it long again.
      Why would it be so important for her to have me wear my hair short?
      It probably came to a head when I got ma’amed at a restaurant yesterday.

Anonymous

I suppose the first question Claire is, does she know you are a crossdresser? If not, it might be an indication that she doesn’t like blokes with long hair because they look ‘girly’.

I recently had a female friend who I’ve not yet told say to me “You look like an artist.” It seemed a bit out of left field but her teenage daughter later said that her mother (my friend) doesn’t like long hair on men.

My challenge now is, do I tell her and her husband, a very good friend of mine?

Anonymous

Thank you Jane. No she does not know that I am a crossdresser. It could be just as you have guessed that she doesn’t like girly men. I have to say that I do not have a heavy brow or large jaw. My mouth is small with full lips and my eyes very blue. My reddish blonde hair is very full and wavy and in no way looks masculine. Only when it is short does it fit the male image. I am just starting to get mistaken by service people as being female and am thrilled. At some point in the future I will have to come out to her but I want it to be when I can pass. She is such a good person and friendly with the lgbt community. We have attended a couple of gay pride events together and she is supportive. So there is hope. I just pray it isn’t jealousy because I am the more attractive woman.

Anonymous

2016_relationship advice: Claire Renee Howard original post: 

I have a close friend who I have known for six years. It is not a romantic relationship and I have no interest for one. When we first met I had just begun ggrowing my hair out and in just over two years had grown it to my shoulder blades. She was happy to see me get it cut and complimented me on how much younger I looked with short hair. I regretted cutting it and last year started letting it grow again. In the last several months her hints to get it cut have gotten stronger. Today she suggested we both get our hair cut and I had to tell her flat out that I wanted it long again.

Why would it be so important for her to have me wear my hair short?

It probably came to a head when I got ma’amed at a restaurant yesterday.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?