Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

I’m out in Tucson myself.

Hi Emily! I’m in Tucson as a newcomer myself but not so new to CD’ing. But I have just recently come out fully with my wife and have been getting out a little more publicly in stealth dressing mode so far. I’m interested in creating some new local friendships with folks from our community.

*** Kayla ***

Looks like we might have to have a get together sometime. I live just south of yall.

Emily
        Lady

We should! I think that could be a lot of fun!

Me too,

Hi Emily it’s nice to meet you, I’m not in Tucson I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, It sounds like you have a lot of girls there to meet up with X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Hi Emily,  Tucson isn’t that far from Las Vegas so if you want to meet a large group of like minded people then consider the Diva Las Vegas meet-up at the end of October.   Even if you can only visit for one day, it’s worth the trip.  Safe Journey,  Marg

Hi, in Tucson,   New to cross dressing, not passable. Hope to meet new friends in person. Fsgraydaddy@yahoo.com

Kathy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?