Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Being a closet crossdresser for most of my life time has meant that I have had to self-analyze myself ad nausem in order to reconcile my outer male self and the inner female self that pushes ever harder to be acknowledged by me and the people in my world. Through all the self doubt and recrimination, I have become much more self accepting and aware. I am most content while dressed in some way, either full enfemme when I am alone, or underdressed when I am not. While this may seem an aspect of crossdressing that is very challenging, it has made me a better person since I am very comfortable in “in my own skin” now, whatever cover I wear. From self awareness comes self confidence and that has made me a better person. The other aspect of crossdressing that has made me a better person is that in my journey to self acceptance, I have become much more accepting and tolerant of the other members of the world. Everywhere we look these days we see less tolerance and less acceptance, be in through the injustice of racism or gender or sexuality, and being a crossdresser has enabled me to walk in the other persons shoes (even though they may not be the high heels I prefer) and this has made me much more tolerant and understanding person.’

Rikki Edwards

Well said.

I definitely agree. It’s very hard to be aggressive or judgmental when you are dressed, and thus a part of one of the subcultures that is often looked upon negatively.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Contest Entries’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?