Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I live in the midlands in england, i would love to know if anyone knows of any stores that are transvestite friendly, i intend on finding a pair of boots that i could wear to work when i eventually work up the strength (i wear male 12 shoes)

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

hi hun

There is transformations in birmingham. You can also buy online from them transformations.co.uk

And you can also get shoes of ebay.

Hope this had helped

My new Ankle Boots turned up today. Previously only had Tan Ankle Boots and Black heeled pumps. Saw them online in a well known bid site and had to have them. Not a mark on them. Never worn outside so possibly another CD. Bargain and they fit a treat.

Chris dresser set a search on EBay for size 12’s. Remember that it needs to be 12 UK not 12 US. Try a search something like 12eee or 11eee if you don’t mind a 1 size squeeze if the price is right to get you going.

Lacey

Thank you for the advice

Jean C
      Lady

If you want to shop in person and try on shoes and boots then Evans or Yours do sizes up to a 11 in widefit and EEE Extra wide fit.  In male shoes I can wear anything from an 10 to 12 wide fit that still are not comfortable or fit properly, yet from Evans or Yours I can wear a 9EEE or 10EEE depending on style, shoe or boots and they fit like gloves and are really comfortable.

I have never had a problem going in guy mode and trying on shoes or boots in either store, the staff are really friendly and helpful as it matters not to them who is buying, they are making a sale.

Jean x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?