Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Understanding myself

I want to understand more about this new personna I’ve inherited. I’d like to get to know her.  I’d like to know how she got here, what does she enjoy, what are her goals in life, and who does she love.  I want to spend time walking and talking with her, eating out, playing games, shopping and seeing a show.  I want to understand and love her.  I’d love to share these activities with my sisters.  Do any of you want to understand more about yourself and each other?  It would be great to get together on zoom and even in person (Southern California).  Let me know if you’d like to gather, and how and how often you’d like to meet.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’m in Northern CA so, Zoom at least would work.

On top of that, we could try to start organizing say, an annual get together? It doesn’t have to have a theme or any special activities. We can maybe do a long weekend where we meet, grab some dinners, catch some shows, something without pressure.

Let me know what you think…

xoxo

Rayna

Hi Rayna, sounds great.  I’ll gather some names and see what we can put together.  Jennifer

Hi jennifer as this would be fun a bit far from NE Montana so been toying with idea from other girlfriends to get camera and do the zoom thing as not vert computor savay so a little challenged to say the least .. Working on the camera thing ordered but like everything it has covid also  so a bit to arive ha ha .. keep us informed and will see ..

Stephanie

Sounds good girl x we are a global sisterhood x

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Definitely interested.   Would love to attend something low key.

Hi Jennifer,  Before I joined CDH and TGH I was (and still am) a member of River City Gems in Sacramento.  While I’m a Mid-West gal and don’t get out to Cali that often I do know that they have regular meets and a few larger functions each year.  You can easily find them on the Net.  One of the larger events is called Sparkle and it is being held this year at the Marriott Sacramento Cal Expo on September 24th.  They also have many smaller meets such as their Femme Fridays and Drab Gab Lunches.  The group has always seemed very welcoming and kind so it might be of interest to you.

Safe Journey,   Marg

Hi Marg,  I live in Southern California and I’ve been a member of Gems for the past 4 years and have attended Sparkle, the Christmas party, and recently the Anniversary dinner, femme friday and a drab gab lunch.  I’ve met lovely girls there.  However I’d like to meet with girls that want to understand themselves on a deeper level.  I look forward to meeting you at Sparkle on September 24 and talking in person.  Hugs Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer,  I probably should have looked at the members list before I wrote that.  There are only a few members that I know of in the Mid-West.  Anyway I’d love to meet you in person too but currently, I have an obligation on that date.  So, unless I can get things changed , my next new adventure will be at DLV in October and perhaps we will meet there.  Thanks for posting this.  I’m sure that you will get the chance to meet many more wonderful folks as a result of this post.  Marg

Hi Marg,  we’ll be at Diva.  Last year I coordinated pickleball, Rupaul, and the erotic heritage museum.  This year I want to put an activity together for the Illuminarium, a new experience in LV.  Hope to see you there.  Hugs Jennifer

Ha!   I was the host for Tuesday Lunch at Fulton Street Cafe.  I will look for you in October.  What a  small world !  Marg

Jennifer I think this a great idea. I would love to delve deeper into my other half through the communication with like individuals. Let me know!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?