Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

I was just going through past read notifications. Which I didn’t realize they had till today. Anyways, as I was going through them. I was looking for a bulk delete button. Well there is not one. I had to go through and delete 25 at a time. That took some time to get though them all, and many of them were well over a year old.

So my idea is to have an “Delete All Notifications History Button” added to your choices, that you already have.

So what do you think, good idea or not? It would have saved me a lot of time if I had that option.

Let me know in the comments below.

Hippie

Anonymous

Delete all button is a fantastic idea! How do we get this done?

Hippie
        Lady

I don’t know, but I think this is a great idea to let them know about a new idea for the website.

Anonymous

Hi Hippie,

A good or bad idea? – it’s not for me to say.

But my whole working life was in computing, and I was ‘sys admin’ for numerous systems over the years. And the one thing guaranteed to give me a sinking feeling was when a user sought me out to explain how my carefully constructed user interface could be improved.

Just saying. I can laugh about it now, I’m retired. Your request is someone else’s problem 😉

Marti xxx

Hippie
        Lady

I know the feeling, before I started farming I work in new home construction and you build something to the plans. Then the owner changes everything.

I hear you.

Hippie

Anonymous

Well Hippie..

If we are going to change the system…the predictive text is a joke….is it this system or is it my phone…????

eeeever whey, it nevva typpes wot I wantt two sey.

Grace zz

Grace,

The predictive text is your phone.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Oh gosh..

Thank you Mackenzie…I am a silly arse…

If any admin reads this….I so love you really……

Bryce cx

Anonymous

Oh Gracie, lol

Enough already. I’ve just wet my knickers xxx

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Marti..me too…

#dampflapps

Hey that looks like my typing Grace.😁

Patty

Anonymous

Smules.

…live ewe Pattie zz

Hippie,

There is a bulk delete, as well as a bulk mark as read.  Once you select all the notifications, there is a pull down menu at the bottom of notification list. Select delete from the menu, and push apply action.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hippie
        Lady

That only did 25 at time, unless I missed something.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?