• This topic has 31 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just want to let everyone know stitches are out as of yesterday. Then on top of that Dr released me for light duty starting next week. So back to work for me starting Monday Next week. Best part is get to work in office area for little with the other girls. Even asked the boss today when gave the release orders if could wear a dress and heels. Said of course.

Would again like to thank all the ladies here for the warm wishes and thoughts

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

That’s good news, Donna…and if you’re going to be an “office lady” for awhile, of course you have to wear a dress and heels! It’s obligatory.

Hugs,
      Lulu

Anonymous

Thank you Lulu in heaven for little while also boss saying no cut in pay either so another win.  Excited to find out the new job temp.

Donna

Anonymous

So glad to hear things are going well!

Anonymous

Thank you Dianne everything seem to be going as planned. Be happy when scar tissue heels up. Bad thing about is can’t use makeup for a good month.

Anonymous

Great Donna….so it’s official at work, you are just one of the girls in the office….

Huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Pretty much so Grace. May try to stay in the office with rest of the woman after the full release . But do miss those crazies worked with on the dock.  Have to see if this girl can handle 50 pound ropes when that day come.

Donna

Anonymous

after what you are going through, I fully expect you can handle anything x

Anonymous

Maybe so but have noticed some decrease in strength somewhat. Doing some light exorcises to just keep a tone to them no muscle. Just think Donna with muscles of a man be like a woman body builder hehe.

Sweet news in its awesomeness Donna!  Steady on girl.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thank you Paula big hugs

Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

That’s great news Donna!

Knock it out of the park next Monday! I’m sure you will!

💓 Barb

Anonymous

Thank you Barb hoping so. Little nervous going in with no makeup but Dr said no makeup to cover the scar tissue for a month.

Krissy
        Lady

Great news, very chuffed for you. Im not far behind you.

fantastic news Donna you are now a office girl, who said dreams don’t come true

Paula XX

Anonymous

thank you Paula not yet be total girl next month but sure feel and look more girly. Once the scar tissue goes away. Think will be able to definitly be more fem with no makeup.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

Congrats on your progress! Enjoy being yourself at work!

Rasa

Anonymous

Thank you Rasa will be doing that for sure and no more hiding from this girl.

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well Donna you will have to learn the ropes in the office. Thank you for your updates and I wish you well. I can understand the reason for no make up and another is that you do not want to outshine the other girls in the office. Enjoy the next chapter in your life.

Anonymous

Thank you Angela learning and getting training in office area now telling what will be doing. But do love be able to go in full enfemme dress heels hosery. Just no makeup for month. Why no makeup Dr told me is that the makeup or foundation would get into the scar tissue and might infect it somewhat. Don’t want that for sure.

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Donna best wishes and congratulations on your next step. As with everyone here I am sure, looking forward to the continued updates and especially how it goes being the “new girl” in the office.
      🍷C

Anonymous

Thank you Carolyn will do best to keep all updated for sure. Myself looking forward to being the new girl in office for little.  Maybe learn and do more girl talk during breaks and all.

Donna

Anonymous
          Lady

Just make sure they don’t turn you in to one of those caty women that talks smack on everyone else. 😂😂
          🍷C

Anonymous

That true and do know there is one there.  Be like walking into the lions den. Be ready for sure.

Hi Donna,

Thanks for sharing your good news!  Good luck in the office and your decision on what to wear the first few days back.  Hope any swelling is minimal too after your stitches were removed.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice might need to  go shopping this weekend get something new for new light duty job in training.  Been kinda trying on things today lol what a girl to wear now. giggles.  Just wish could apply some foundation or little makeup but no.  swelling not to bad now still little here and there. Seems like ice packs help the most.

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Way to go Donna.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank you Liara one  less step to do in my transition.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

That’s wonderful, Donna. I’m glad the surgery and recovery have gone well and even happier about your situation with your employer. Sounds like you’ve got a good bit of support. Hope it keeps going this way.

Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous

Thank you Raquel do have plenty of support for sure.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Think Holly and yes good things come to the patience ones. Hang in their girl your time will come soon.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

LOL work for a oil company was the dock supervisor unloading and loading oil and gas tankers as well as other material that made with products.  Tie off the tanker ships to the dock as they come in.  Heavy robe .As for life jacket don’t wear them but they are stationed around. In case need one from someone falling in and don’t know how to swim.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?