Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls.  I started sitting to pee full time this spring.  The problem I have is sometimes when i pull my panties up they are completely dry then when i put them completely on they get wet in the front. I don’t know how this happens, however it is un comfortable for like 10 mi utes.  Any pointers would help!  Thanks😘

Anonymous

Jessica

Honey, the last three drips has been a ” man thing” problem since time began…..panty liners girl, I use them all the time. I spend a lot of money on nice knickers, so those last few drops are not” raining on my parade”…huggs, grace xx

I totally agree with Grace.  I have used panty liners for years now.  Panties are just too darn expensive to stain like that.

PaulaF

Jessica,

I know the feeling. Truth be told I’m glad I’m not alone. Why not do this, take and fold a few pieces of toilet paper and put it in your panties. You can discreetly take it out a little later.

Lee Ann

Great idea.  I even wipe when I’m done which doesn’t seem to help.  I did this today!

I too use panty liners.

No prob’s with panty liners, they keep my pantie’s staying pretty. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica, as with most girls on here I use panty liners for protection.
      But a good practice is to unfortunately still give a little shake and squeeze, and wipe with toilet paper any last drops.
      Amanda X

Cheap mulipack cotton briefs from the larger supermarkets.

Pretty, comfortable, practical and did I already say cheap?

They fold up small enough to keep a spare pair in the handbag for such emergencies. Nothing ruins a nice dress or skirt like a damp patch in the front.

An extra couple of shakes – ignoring the playground myths – helps too, but age plays tricks in that area, so it’s all about the precautionary measures!

Love Laura

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?