- October 1, 2020 at 7:08 pm #389356Jessica HollandParticipantRegistered On: September 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
Hi girls. I started sitting to pee full time this spring. The problem I have is sometimes when i pull my panties up they are completely dry then when i put them completely on they get wet in the front. I don’t know how this happens, however it is un comfortable for like 10 mi utes. Any pointers would help! Thanks😘
- October 3, 2020 at 6:46 am #389838
- October 3, 2020 at 6:34 am #389836Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 368Has thanked: 994 timesBeen thanked: 1642 times
Cheap mulipack cotton briefs from the larger supermarkets.
Pretty, comfortable, practical and did I already say cheap?
They fold up small enough to keep a spare pair in the handbag for such emergencies. Nothing ruins a nice dress or skirt like a damp patch in the front.
An extra couple of shakes – ignoring the playground myths – helps too, but age plays tricks in that area, so it’s all about the precautionary measures!
- October 2, 2020 at 1:33 pm #389669Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 218Has thanked: 2457 timesBeen thanked: 792 times
- October 2, 2020 at 4:42 am #389460
- October 2, 2020 at 4:10 am #389452
- October 2, 2020 at 1:30 am #389430Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 433Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1289 times
I know the feeling. Truth be told I’m glad I’m not alone. Why not do this, take and fold a few pieces of toilet paper and put it in your panties. You can discreetly take it out a little later.
- October 2, 2020 at 12:14 pm #389650
- October 2, 2020 at 12:30 am #389419Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 574Has thanked: 983 timesBeen thanked: 1999 times
- October 1, 2020 at 11:46 pm #389401Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 292Has thanked: 1689 timesBeen thanked: 1362 times
Honey, the last three drips has been a ” man thing” problem since time began…..panty liners girl, I use them all the time. I spend a lot of money on nice knickers, so those last few drops are not” raining on my parade”…huggs, grace xx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.