Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Everyone,  I am on vacation this week, my wife is not. This means that I have more time at home to indulge myself. I also have some home projects to take care of. So….why not combine the two.

Now, I love long flowing skirts and heels as much as the next girl but that’s not appropriate for scraping and sanding the front deck so I choose my yoga pants (yes, I practice yoga and they are a looser fit), a ladies top and the appropriate underwear. Out I go to work on the front deck. I happily spend a couple of hours scraping and sanding away, not a care in the world.

After a while my auto dealership calls and my pickup is ready after some minor work.  They would appreciate my coming to get it soon, however. Since I am without my ride, I decide to Uber there and place the order. I collect my wallet, the car arrives…..and……I’m still dressed. Awwwww…nuts.  I grab a light jacket (to cover the bra straps), jump in the car and go.

So far today, no one has noticed what I’m wearing or at least no one has mentioned it.  Not even the Uber driver. We chatted amicably for the 10 minute ride. The cashier at the dealership, however is different story. She spent our entire interaction looking at my chest. My top is a pale lavender with a little scoop neckline and the contrasting bra is noticeable if you look closely (hence the jacket). I thought of saying “Excuse me, my eyes are up here”, but remained silent. I retrieved my keys and left without incident. Went home, prepared dinner for my hard working wife and finished the deck all before changing into my drab clothes.

In reflection, I had a wonderful day. It leaves me with just one question.  What will I wear when I paint the deck tomorrow?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I love sneaking some dress time during chores. The other  day on the rider cutting grass was wearing  mid cotton lavender print skirt and v cut top with flats. Most if not all the yard is mostly from view so away I go, I just got carried away because before I knew it I’m out on the Boulevard next to the road cutting the grass just then two ladies slow right down almost to a stop looked at me waved giggled and drove off I waved continue to cut the grass then stop for a second realized oh my God I’m dressed real quickly in the driveway up to the garage and I go an exhilarating experience . anyways I thought I’d share but I do say the better dress I get the more gets done lol… 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, I usually do household chores dressed.  Seems appropriate somehow( I know sexist 🙂).  I didn’t feel “dressed” yesterday, just normal.

I guess we need to cash in on our opportunities when they present themselves.

Hi Jillian!  Around here women painters wear white over-all and pony tails…paint seems to get all over you when painting.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Great stories, I love reading these tales.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I do similar things when my beloved is away on her baby sitting trips. Not so much as “out in full view”, (too many snoopy neighbours and wide open spaces between the houses), more like wandering around the house with the blinds up wearing feminine tops and sweaters with a bra and breast forms on underneath. It stemmed from the fact that my “male middle aged spread” is getting very noticeable so to wear anything tight fitting when in full Caty mode, detracts from the image I like to create.

So to get my wear out of the above I do what you see above

Happy dressing

Caty Ryan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?