Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I had to go to the blood suckers to do my regular health checkup and decided to do it enfemme (the recent coat pic in my gallery). When my very male name was called I got up, she kept looking around and called my name again. I walked up to her and said “that’s me”. Besides that little confusion  (and a comment about “nice coat”) it was noting more to it.

/kelly

Sound like a good outing, other than the blood suckered.

Paula

Angela Booth
      Hostess

We have had the same wonderful experience as I also did the same having a doctors appointment and appeared dressed with the same outcome, male name, walked up and had to say that’s me! She went through the consultation and at the end asked about female name and had my details changed so I would be called by my female name from then on. She took time to see what support I needed and offered assistance. I had a call from another doctor, who was the surgeries T.G. doctor and had a nice chat to her. Haven’t things moved on. Oh and I love the coat as well….

Kelly Lee
        Duchess - Annual

Given that I don’t plan to do a full transition I didn’t ask them to change the name or so. Now it have crossed my mind to legally change my first name to Kelly since that would work whatever I present as male or female.

Angela Booth
          Hostess

I haven’t transitioned either Kelly, but that would be a good idea with your name.. It was done without any issues or documentation. My dentist, pharmacy have all done this for me as I am pretty much full time.

My legal name is unisex, which is handy as the more time passes the more comfortable I am with just being me regardless of how I’m expressing in the moment. For my wife and I, Nikki is just shorthand for this particular aspect of me; she calls me by my unisex name in drab and en femme, and I actually prefer it, from her. For everyone else, it’s still Nikki en femme 😃

J J
      Lady

Not quite the same thing, but I went into a cannabis dispensary en femme where you have to show an ID. The attendant looked at it, looked at me then said he didn’t want to clock me and did I have another name to use. I said my divers license name was fine. Nothing became of it other then a lovely young lady behind the counter said she loved my hair.

This younger generation is just so much more tolerant and accepting.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I went to my last doctors appointment as Cassie, for my arthritis. I will likely have to go some times in male mode and some times in fem. They didn’t ask for a feminine name, I probably will do that next time.
      The doctor wanted an EKG run, meant I had to strip from the waist up. A couple of years ago I would have been mortified. I took off my top,bra and forms. They ran the EKG and they were the nicest persons and I had no embarrassment. It is getting easier to just be Cassie.

Cassie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?