Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Beautiful Girls

What is your best way. I have been using hair removal cream since I can remember.  Is waxing better or shaving?. i have red hair so this makes it a bit harder with laser removal.

Drew XXOOXX

Anonymous

I use a shaver and a razor, but I am seeing the new crème and am considering trying it. I have light body hair, so shaving has always worked.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I believe some of the newer lasers work on red hair.  Waxing would be the next best option.  It’s good for a few weeks.

I use an epilator for my legs and underarms and a razor for my pubic area and love the results it gives me.

Once you’ve used an epilator a few times, the slight discomfort disappears and I can get away with epilating once every 2-3 weeks.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Opal Dream.
      Anonymous

I use a 5 blade razor on my beard.  2 blade razor on my legs, and epilator cream on my underarms.  I wish there was a permanent way to remove my beard that didn’t cost a fortune.

Eve Jones
      Lady

It’s a tri-blade razor for me everything above the waist and waxing for everything below.   It’s been a number of years for the waxing, and I can see a marked decrease in the thickness and quantity of hair that slowly grows back….

Beccki
      Lady

I am probably really lucky that I am not that hairy a guy.

Hair removal cream for genital area, under arms, arms, legs and feet. I shave everywhere else.

Karla Rogers
        Duchess

I was trying hair removal cream on my legs (Nad’s For Men) and accidentally got a little on my scrotum.  Ouch!  Gave me a burning sensation and left a red mark for a couple of days.  My arm pits also did not like the Nad’s.

Now I just use it on my back, chest, stomach and legs from the knee down.  Armpits and knees up I shave with a Venus razor.

Well, for my face, I always shave as close as possible.  As for my body, I either shave or, if I’m close to a solo vacation, I go get a full body wax.  As far as the groin, it’s always waxed.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I shave the face and legs regularly, every other day. I shave the arms and chest when I plan to present en femme fully.

I wax the eyebrows, underarms, and full Brazilian every 5 weeks like clockwork to keep all of that smooth and manageable. eyebrows for shape and clean lines, underarms just so it’s one less thing to shave(takes 5 min), and Brazilian, well, I love to be smooth, especially in bikini season…

I am looking into a home laser kit, I have light skin/dark hair, which is the best combo for laser effectiveness.

have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I have my legs, chest, tummy and brows waxed.  Everything else gets shaved.

Shaving! Manscape all areas down to the bare minimum then ladyshave for completely bare. It takes a while, but the results are worth it. Plus the body butter afterwards is always worth it.

I’ve always wondered why no one has come up with a cream depilator for men’s facial hair.  All that shaving, razor burn and bumps…..I bet there would be a hell of a market for that if someone came up with something that worked and was gentle enough to not cause a face peel. Not to mention, the scent of most hair removal creams leave something to be desired.

There are face depilator creams made for women.

J J
      Lady

I mix and match. Legs and eye brows are waxed every 3-4 weeks. Chest and arms are epilated ever 1-2 weeks. Face is shaved with a blade and electric shaver as I feel like it.

I would wax more but for the expense. In the past I have shaved my legs for years, tried epilators and creams, but waxing works best for legs and all the curves and bumps.

I usually shave my legs every couple of days and make sure to moisturise afterwards. I occasionally use creams, but I find this a bit messy and takes a bit of time and the effect doesn’t last longer than shaving. I have purchased and have tried a few times a mechanical tweezer like hair removal machine. It does feel very feminine using the machine, but girl does it hurt. However, since the whole hair is removed from the roots, the smooth leg effect does last longer.
      For chest, armpits and the nether regions, I only use a new, clean, very sharp razor.

I have been shaving but it is tedious. I have bought a laser treatments package and will be doing ears to toes. I will let you know how it goes. I am very hairy ( not robin williams hairy, quite, but certainly body hair everywhere) and I hate it. Laser should end the struggle!

chemotherapy has shaved all my hair, except for the eyelashes … it is a problem that I have not asked myself for 4 years, before then I got rid of unwanted hair by going to the beautician 2 times at month to do the total body hair removal.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ♥️

Try an epilator (Silk Epil 9) , use an exfoliating mitt first with the body wash of your choice. This helps loosen the hair follicles and shed the dead skin, then after drying off epilate. Painful at first but you get used to it and you are smooth for weeks. The hair will also grow in sparser and thinner . After a period of months you will find that you are only touching up during the growth cycles.

Dear Kathy,
        Thanks for this. I have tried using an epilator, but found it very painful. Maybe I should persist as you suggest if it does get easier with time.
        Christine

It gets easier with time and you have less hair growth over time. Hair has three growth cycles so what you pull out this week is not what you are pulling out next week.  The hair you will epilate should be short, like beard stubble long. Too long will hurt more.

now you could also down a litre of Crown Royal prior to epilating , oh wait, probably not a good idea.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been shaving my legs since I was 17 when I began wearing pantyhose out in public. My girlfriend at the time thought my legs looked strange with hair crushed under my pantyhose, so she helped me shave them. My first several times I was not good at it and often cut myself. I decided to try hair removal chemicals. They worked very well, but smelled bad, took a along time and sometimes burned.

So I kept mostly to shaving my legs. I found if I used a slightly dull razor that didn’t shave my face well anymore, I rarely cut myself and it was fast, easy and neat to do in the shower. So, every time I take a shower, I shave my legs.

Harriette
        Lady

For fast removal, chemicals are great. I tried two brands, so far. Nair stank badly for a couple of days. Veet much less so.

Overall, I use IPL (Intense Pulse Light) wands. Not the same as a real laser, but they work, take more time, and you can’t overheat them or they die.

At some point, I will write about them, if there isn’t a thread here already.

J J
      Lady

Using an epilator is painful at first, but it gets better and there are was to reduce the discomfort. Taking Advil or such prior helps, and there are topical pain meds that help as well. At first move quickly over a large area and switch areas frequently. Once you debulk an area you can go back and spend more time making circular motions over the area. At first epilate frequently, like twice a week for short periods. One can decrease the frequency and increase the time spent as things improve. Keeping skin healthy by frequent exfoliating and moisturizing helps a great deal as well. There are many products out there to help with either. European Wax Center carries many good products, but one can get such products at beauty supply stores, your local CVS, or on line.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I love running a nice hot bath, relaxing in the tub, getting really loose, and then shaving. And I love the feeling of being freshly shaved!!!

I mix and match. I find just a quick facial shave is good, but I use Veet for my body and switch on and off for my legs and arms. Veet is so quick and such for the body hair.

I have tried Epilating and it just didn’t seem to have an impact. One of those things where I think the brand of Epilator matters a lot and I just got the wrong one.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

I use a Braun Silk·épil 9 Epilator, work very well on legs chest and underarms. Hair that grows back is less and softer.
      Lynda

I use a Remington. I tried the Epie  by Braun but found it gave more ingrown hairs and hurt more.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?