- August 26, 2022 at 5:07 pm #672641AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hello Beautiful Girls
What is your best way. I have been using hair removal cream since I can remember. Is waxing better or shaving?. i have red hair so this makes it a bit harder with laser removal.
- This topic was modified 1 year ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: No Poll
- April 29, 2023 at 8:01 am #735165Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 255Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 1022 times
I mix and match. I find just a quick facial shave is good, but I use Veet for my body and switch on and off for my legs and arms. Veet is so quick and such for the body hair.
I have tried Epilating and it just didn’t seem to have an impact. One of those things where I think the brand of Epilator matters a lot and I just got the wrong one.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 28, 2023 at 11:41 pm #735111Mia Mor’eBaronessRegistered On: June 27, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 147Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 792 times
- October 15, 2022 at 7:57 am #683489J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1014Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4246 times
Using an epilator is painful at first, but it gets better and there are was to reduce the discomfort. Taking Advil or such prior helps, and there are topical pain meds that help as well. At first move quickly over a large area and switch areas frequently. Once you debulk an area you can go back and spend more time making circular motions over the area. At first epilate frequently, like twice a week for short periods. One can decrease the frequency and increase the time spent as things improve. Keeping skin healthy by frequent exfoliating and moisturizing helps a great deal as well. There are many products out there to help with either. European Wax Center carries many good products, but one can get such products at beauty supply stores, your local CVS, or on line.
- October 15, 2022 at 4:55 am #683473Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 2051Has thanked: 1621 timesBeen thanked: 6674 times
I’ve been shaving my legs since I was 17 when I began wearing pantyhose out in public. My girlfriend at the time thought my legs looked strange with hair crushed under my pantyhose, so she helped me shave them. My first several times I was not good at it and often cut myself. I decided to try hair removal chemicals. They worked very well, but smelled bad, took a along time and sometimes burned.
So I kept mostly to shaving my legs. I found if I used a slightly dull razor that didn’t shave my face well anymore, I rarely cut myself and it was fast, easy and neat to do in the shower. So, every time I take a shower, I shave my legs.
- April 28, 2023 at 10:38 pm #735098HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 794Has thanked: 2778 timesBeen thanked: 1860 times
For fast removal, chemicals are great. I tried two brands, so far. Nair stank badly for a couple of days. Veet much less so.
Overall, I use IPL (Intense Pulse Light) wands. Not the same as a real laser, but they work, take more time, and you can’t overheat them or they die.
At some point, I will write about them, if there isn’t a thread here already.
- October 14, 2022 at 11:15 am #683346Katty SmithLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
Try an epilator (Silk Epil 9) , use an exfoliating mitt first with the body wash of your choice. This helps loosen the hair follicles and shed the dead skin, then after drying off epilate. Painful at first but you get used to it and you are smooth for weeks. The hair will also grow in sparser and thinner . After a period of months you will find that you are only touching up during the growth cycles.
- October 15, 2022 at 5:19 am #683474Christine ThomasLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 241Has thanked: 753 timesBeen thanked: 949 times
- April 29, 2023 at 5:41 am #735143Jill LaceyLadyRegistered On: December 25, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 341Has thanked: 409 timesBeen thanked: 1083 times
It gets easier with time and you have less hair growth over time. Hair has three growth cycles so what you pull out this week is not what you are pulling out next week. The hair you will epilate should be short, like beard stubble long. Too long will hurt more.
now you could also down a litre of Crown Royal prior to epilating , oh wait, probably not a good idea.
- October 13, 2022 at 7:40 pm #683200Greta “Moody” La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 526Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 1890 times
chemotherapy has shaved all my hair, except for the eyelashes … it is a problem that I have not asked myself for 4 years, before then I got rid of unwanted hair by going to the beautician 2 times at month to do the total body hair removal.
XOXOX from Italy
- October 13, 2022 at 6:10 pm #683183Megan MooreLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2022Topics: 27Replies: 93Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 670 times
I have been shaving but it is tedious. I have bought a laser treatments package and will be doing ears to toes. I will let you know how it goes. I am very hairy ( not robin williams hairy, quite, but certainly body hair everywhere) and I hate it. Laser should end the struggle!
- This reply was modified 11 months ago by Megan Moore.
- October 12, 2022 at 10:34 am #682736LadyRegistered On: October 12, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 241Has thanked: 753 timesBeen thanked: 949 times
I usually shave my legs every couple of days and make sure to moisturise afterwards. I occasionally use creams, but I find this a bit messy and takes a bit of time and the effect doesn’t last longer than shaving. I have purchased and have tried a few times a mechanical tweezer like hair removal machine. It does feel very feminine using the machine, but girl does it hurt. However, since the whole hair is removed from the roots, the smooth leg effect does last longer.
For chest, armpits and the nether regions, I only use a new, clean, very sharp razor.
- October 12, 2022 at 7:35 am #682707J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1014Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4246 times
I mix and match. Legs and eye brows are waxed every 3-4 weeks. Chest and arms are epilated ever 1-2 weeks. Face is shaved with a blade and electric shaver as I feel like it.
I would wax more but for the expense. In the past I have shaved my legs for years, tried epilators and creams, but waxing works best for legs and all the curves and bumps.
- October 11, 2022 at 3:35 pm #682556Lillith CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 43Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
I’ve always wondered why no one has come up with a cream depilator for men’s facial hair. All that shaving, razor burn and bumps…..I bet there would be a hell of a market for that if someone came up with something that worked and was gentle enough to not cause a face peel. Not to mention, the scent of most hair removal creams leave something to be desired.
- October 14, 2022 at 3:54 am #683258
- October 10, 2022 at 6:04 am #682223Chloe MorganLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
Shaving! Manscape all areas down to the bare minimum then ladyshave for completely bare. It takes a while, but the results are worth it. Plus the body butter afterwards is always worth it.
- September 12, 2022 at 9:00 am #676151Robin SnowDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 280Has thanked: 2509 timesBeen thanked: 1395 times
- August 29, 2022 at 12:28 pm #673158Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 528Has thanked: 646 timesBeen thanked: 1967 times
I shave the face and legs regularly, every other day. I shave the arms and chest when I plan to present en femme fully.
I wax the eyebrows, underarms, and full Brazilian every 5 weeks like clockwork to keep all of that smooth and manageable. eyebrows for shape and clean lines, underarms just so it’s one less thing to shave(takes 5 min), and Brazilian, well, I love to be smooth, especially in bikini season…
I am looking into a home laser kit, I have light skin/dark hair, which is the best combo for laser effectiveness.
have fun out there,
- August 28, 2022 at 3:00 pm #672974Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 248Has thanked: 682 timesBeen thanked: 813 times
- August 28, 2022 at 2:04 pm #672959BecckiLadyRegistered On: August 28, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I am probably really lucky that I am not that hairy a guy.
Hair removal cream for genital area, under arms, arms, legs and feet. I shave everywhere else.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- August 28, 2022 at 3:00 pm #672973Karla RogersDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 131Has thanked: 244 timesBeen thanked: 625 times
I was trying hair removal cream on my legs (Nad’s For Men) and accidentally got a little on my scrotum. Ouch! Gave me a burning sensation and left a red mark for a couple of days. My arm pits also did not like the Nad’s.
Now I just use it on my back, chest, stomach and legs from the knee down. Armpits and knees up I shave with a Venus razor.
- August 27, 2022 at 9:41 pm #672829Eve JonesLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
It’s a tri-blade razor for me everything above the waist and waxing for everything below. It’s been a number of years for the waxing, and I can see a marked decrease in the thickness and quantity of hair that slowly grows back….
- August 27, 2022 at 11:22 am #672731AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- August 27, 2022 at 10:40 am #672727Opal DreamLadyRegistered On: March 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 122Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 426 times
I use an epilator for my legs and underarms and a razor for my pubic area and love the results it gives me.
Once you’ve used an epilator a few times, the slight discomfort disappears and I can get away with epilating once every 2-3 weeks.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Opal Dream.
- August 27, 2022 at 12:43 am #672675Emily AltManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 45Replies: 1741Has thanked: 2183 timesBeen thanked: 9182 times
- August 26, 2022 at 6:11 pm #672647AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 1, 2023 at 5:30 am #735498
- October 12, 2022 at 6:03 am #682697Lynda JonesBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 214Has thanked: 3706 timesBeen thanked: 755 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.