Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I had a appointment at the local mental health unit, and as I’m considering transitioning I thought I would test the waters and go out full femme. Well the night before I selected a outfit, as it was a hot summers day I chose to wear a black just above the knees wet look figure hugging skirt , a womans vest top , over the top of that a sheer real girly purple sleeveless blouse, woman’s skinny boxer panties and was fully tucked no manly bulge and some black sparkly 3 inch heeled boots. I spent 2 hours on full make up put the wig on and used a sparky scalf to tie it up pin up style. I walked out got in the car went to appointment were the doctor as weather i would like to be called Dakota or my real Christian name I said Dakota please . Now the appointment went well now to see my local gp . I drove around for a hour after before returning home and what a buzz I felt epic , so until the next time Dakota comes out.

X

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful and thank you for sharing your experience . it’s a wish to many of us including myself to explore a time of going out . To take that step trying to quietly venture, as on a car ride to shopping or whatever bit you to open in such a way known that people around would see you is so courageous and I applaud you. You show a confinance that I do admire. And  again Dakota thanks for showing we can acomplish a dream and more forward in our lives.    Stephanie 🌹

Thanks Stephanie got a gp appointment tomorrow eve to have a chat and see if I can get a referral to my local GIC clinic it’s a long waiting list but game on been waiting 30 years so another 2 won’t matter and give me chance to perfect Dakota

X

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

Dakota        The best to you on your transition and yes a long wait but short from a life time of exploring who you are. To make one totally happy is about loving who you are inside so  know we’re always here and by your side to comfort and to listen.   Stephanie 🌹

Hi Dakota…..so glad you enjoyed your outing. In Canada you have to spend year dressing enfemme before you  would be seen by a surgeon to transition. Hope that isn’t the case where you are.   All the best for a successful change and a happy life.

Lady Veronica

Hiya lady Veronica first step here is getting a referral from the gp to the GIC clinic then waiting lists upto 2 years then another 2 years seeing phychotrist and if they give  the go a head it’s hormones (sorry about spelling then a year as a female at least too so I’m gonna be closer to 50 but it will be worth it

X

Just a quick update I went to my GP and it’s a yes on the referral to the gender identity clinic so it’s now the waiting game until the appointment arrives so it’s the start of my trans journey

X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?