Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Were it all began I’m not sure really think I’ve had the urge for years but not been very comfortable telling my partner then one night I was out working she was on the phone and I just blurted it out and told her right away she was quite for a couple of secs then was right ok I will support you no matter what and i cant thank her enough. I see it as a massive release as I suffer with ptsd and I see it as once I start putting the make up on and clothes on I leave my old body behind and all my troubles and start a fresh and it’s like a massive weight as been lifted of me xxx

Welcome Candyrose, it is great to see another UK girl on the site and as I said in my other post I am in the other part of Yorkshire to you.  Happy to chat anytime.

Jessica x.

Thank you so much mean a lot and nice to meet you x

Welcome to CDH Candyrose.I am from the UK too.It’s great that you have a supporting partner.My wife is fully supportive of my dressing.She buys all my clothes for me.Hope you enjoy CDH.

Thank you so much my wife buys mine bless her and I feel so grateful with all the support she gives me xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candyrose, wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive partner and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie

Thank you so much looking forward to my new life xx

Thank you so much I’m looking forward to the next step in my life and stepping out as a full dressed up lady xx

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

The next step. “Oh yes ” a magical time . Candy when that day should come be prepared for a amazing experience. For a cder a true moment , A memory  definitely to remember .  The door  is opened,   embrace your new found freedoms. 🌹..

Hey Candyrose, welcome to CDH and the prospect of sharing and chatting with some awesome friendly people. I hope that being your true self allows some permanent relief from a troubled past. For many of us the pretty clothes are only part of it, the mental peace and balance it brings us is amazing. Glad you’ve joined our little group lol.

Enjoy

Welcome Candyrose !

I think your telling your partner was very brave. Those few seconds of silence must have been scary. I hope to be that brave at some point. Your photos are wonderful.

-Hugs

Autumn

Honestly it was the best thing I’ve done and it lifted a massive weight from my shoulders good luck xxx

Welcome Candyrose!

Anonymous

Welcome Candyrose to CDH. I liked your pictures,  there beautiful.

Sammatha
      Lady

Thank you for your story.

How powerful and such amazing strenght you have. Cdh is a strong wonderful place.

Message me anytime

Sammatha x

Anonymous

Hello Candyrose, it’s lovely to see another UK member – and such lovely pictures too!

Love Laura

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?