• This topic has 33 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Here’s a fun one! I know this has been asked before, but I want to know.

Ladies, what’s your favorite types of shoes to wear? What’s your favorite pair?

Mine are definitely wedge heels. With at least a 3 inch heel. They’re so comfy but make my legs look fantastic. I really need more sandals.

Vanessa,  I have a pair of knee high black leather boots with three inch block heels that I absolutely love!  They make me look so feminine and best of all, I can wear them for hours and be comfortable!  My only complaint is they aren’t fashionable in the Summertime.

I’m going to check out wedge heels on my next shopping trip.  I only have flats and kitten heels; I tried stilettos but failed miserably in them!

Leah

Leah,

Oh my god! I would love a pair of tall boots, but you’re right, they aren’t exactly summer shoes.

My general goto shoes depend on the style that I am wearing.  For casual wear, the shoes would have to be a pair of flats.  I have pairs in several colors.  For professional or more formal wear,  it would be my wedges or pumps.  I love how my legs (my best asset) in my pumps, but my wedges are definitely better for comfort.  The choice between wedges and pumps is depended on what is on the agenda.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Black 4′ pumps.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I only wear pumps and platform wedges.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Love my pumps, 3 inch my favorite  for me is perfect for walking which is so exhilarating, my 4 inch for me are just my sitting shoes but I do feel sexy in my little black dress. A my sandals, always a pleasure looking down at my pretty toes. 3 inch pumps , my favorite but all the rest well there kinda special too. Until the next pair!!!!. 🌹

Anonymous

Ok, its a reasonable question..as we all love our footwear collection..

Obviously I love my puma trainers for sweat sessions/working out,I love my (ballet)flats, for general walking/casual get arounds, My D’orsay patent leather pumps for going out semi-formal,my classic 3in slingback pumps for something a bit more formal/glam.. and lastly my fave strappy red “killer stilletto high heels” for when i wanna ritz my outfit up,be my sexy best and total diva look..

hope that answers the question adequately..xoxox

Mine still are my first pair of shoes I ever bought and they are my sandal heels Black with a beige trimming.  About a 3 inch heel very cute very comfortable could wear them all day and may my foot look sexy and feminine I think.  You can see them in my pics in my slacks and with my dress setting down on the bed.  Love them they are starting to get worn which makes me sad will have to find something similar but will never be the same.  Other nice thing is they tend to go with everything which makes a heel even better if it can. : )

Sara Marie

4inch stilettos

I don’t have what I would call a favorite pair of shoes because for me it’s more about the entire outfit and what I’m doing or where I’m going.

My style and most often worn shoes would be some type of heel whether a pump or sandal with a heel height of 3 to 4″ if my legs are showing. I do have some that are platform but I only buy with a low 1″ or less to help keep from looking too tall. I do have a couple shoes that are the same but different colors, you know the type you love the look of and can walk for miles in.

If I’m casual I will more often where some type of tennis shoe/sneaker but occasionally a pair of heels depending on my mood and again what I’m doing and where I’m going.

Sandy

High heels only for me.

Closed toe, peep, or open, just depends on the style of the particular pair.

High heel boots I have range from ankle-high to knee-high. 

Only 99% of my heels are six inches or higher with a platform.

I have some five and a half inchers with no platform.

I have two pairs of Mary Jane ballet flats.

Really difficult to tell which are my favorite pair of all my shoes. 

Anonymous

I love wedge heels too. Easy to walk in and usually comfortable. I like Mary Jane heels too but it depends on the outfit. If the heels are too high (even though I do love them), unless it’s a night-out kind of situation you will either be outed right away or get too much unwanted attention from guys or pretty much everyone actually.

Jessica
      Lady

I would wear 5 inch closed toe pumps. Color varies on what I’m wearing with them. I only have black, white and beige.

Janine7
      Lady

I wear pumps most of the time when I’m wearing a dress or long skirt. If I’m in jeans or a casual skirt, I prefer ballerinna flats.

Heels, heels and more heels of any variety and height platforms, wedges, sandals and more. I have not ventured past my back yard dressed up and only go out in public in drab. BUT I love hi heels and the feeling of walking in them so much that I purchased a few pair men’s elevator shoes. The feeling for me is fantastic and no one is the wiser.

Anonymous

I guess there isn’t any short answer to this question..without saying “I love shoes too”,

I love my court Pumps with 3.5 inch stiletto(heel height) in at least 3 basic colors black,red and Dark tan  mainly when i’m feeling semi casual but want some height with my outfit..I have a pair of peep-toed pumps (3inch) too..As well as a few heels that are strappy, though I can’t wear or justify any heels over 3.5inchs in heel height or with platform steps..I’m already a Very tall woman 6ft5 ish… Trust me ,i don’t need any more virtical stature..

Ive also a few ballet flats,that fold conveniently into my handbags, and last month I just had to buy my very first pair of knee high stilletto boots Although mine are leather,and just below the knee,I couldn’t justify myself wearing the kind featured in “Pretty Woman” that Julia Roberts wore and made look trashy..I generally pick fashionable shoes according to my size,the purpose & look as well as how they make me feel when I wear them with a decent outfit..I couldnt buy a pair just for the “hell of it” or because I couldn’t live without walking past “those cute shoes on special discount” in the department/retail stores front window..! Sure Its a Girls/Womans prerogative to love and buy/lavish herself with lovely heels/shoes be it for whatever reason she chooses… But for me I need to justify before buying…of course thats easier said than practiced.. Wishing you all in Crossdresser Heaven the very best of health and sincere happiness..xoxox

Sandals (Women’s, of course) when I don’t have to be dressed up.

Loafers (again, Women’s) when I need to be dressed up, or even when I don’t.

Peds makes some nice stockings and toenail protectors to wear with my shoes.

Anonymous

Love shoe questions 👠💋! For me my preference is to always wear a high heel shoe for evenings or special occasions with a minimum of a 3” heel. Not blocky but either stiletto or regular high heel. My maximum heel height is 5” of the same type of heel. Now, they should have an ankle strap as this feels so sexy with the strap around my ankle and I can do pumps closed toe or open toe, strappy sandals with a high heel in the same heel height, and kitten heels in pump or strappy sandals for the long walks or long days. I just love walking in 👠s and the way my legs look. I can walk fairly well in heels and as always I am practicing whenever time permits. TTFN

Danielle

I have 3 pairs of ladies shoes. 1: shiny black patented pointed-toe pump with a 2.5 inch heel. 2: white open-toed 3 inch full wedge with an elastic ankle strap. 3: shiny red patented pump with a 3.75 inch heel.

Open toe slides with about a 3” wedge heel…

Anonymous

Hi

4 or 5 inch heels, thinking about buying some knee high boots…xx

My 3 inch heeled sandals are my most favorite. I love the way they make my feet look. They really show off my painted toenails.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love pumps and platform wedges. They are all I wear.

2  21/2 inch heels is my best shoe to wear, color all depending on what I am wearing that day, love the sound of the heels when I walk

Pumps with a 3 inch heel.

Anonymous

For looks, it would be an open-toe wedgie with 2-inch heels; but the shoes I prefer to live in are my ballet flats, I have even worn them when out in drab a few times.

Do I really have to choose one I love all of them.

I guess I really love a 4″ heeled platform wedge Sandel the most and pumps a lot.

Its so hard to choose.

I may be a shoe addict.

Is there a such thing as shoeaholic? LOL

I love you girls
      Patty

Anonymous

Boots, I love my boots. My favourites are my black over the knee flats only like a 3/4″ heel and my black suede thigh highs 2 1/2″ heels, very sexy. I’ve had several compliments when wearing those.

Sneakers. I can wear sneakers to the party, but I cannot hike in my heels!

Anonymous

Closed toe high heels & strappy heels …I can’t resist

Anonymous

I prefer 4 inch heels as they are the most comfortable for me. I love slides and wedges, but also like high heels. I have had just about every style of woman’s shoe at one time or another. I’ve also purged many times only to buy more once again.

Jennifer

Anonymous

I love pumps, any color, preferably with 4 or 5 inch heels.  My favorite shoes are my black patent leather pumps with 5″ heels.

Anonymous

2 and half to 3 inch heel…. Nyloned

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?