- TV Shows
- Window Shopping
- April 28, 2022 at 11:27 pm #641994Foxy FemmeParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 34Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
I’m interested in what everyone’s preferred outlets are when they don’t have an opportunity to go femme when they want/need to?
1) In the past I’ve played a lot of video games with female characters. Notably, Tomb Raider and Monster Hunter World let you change outfits, which is awesome on top of already getting to run around as a kickass babe 😀
2) Roleplay games like DnD. I’ve hosted a few games which is a great opportunity to be a bunch of different characters, or for showing off your voical work. Perfectly acceptable to run female characters complete with voices, even if you aren’t out.
3) Reading. I have no idea how many times I’ve re-read Pride and Prejudice, or Anne of Green Gables. I love Karen Savage’s audio versions, which are free on Librivox or Spotify. I think Gail Simone’s Wonder Woman is great if you happen to like comics.
I know there are many more. I think it’d be great if we could pile some of our personal go-to ideas to make a list! Maybe it would help others who have less than ideal situations that don’t let them express themselves through appearance.
- May 4, 2022 at 9:38 am #643085Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 409Has thanked: 554 timesBeen thanked: 1422 times
I spend my time when not working doing a few different things….in no particular order.
1. I play Ice hockey 1 to 2 times per week.
2. I have a VR game sets that my wife and I play together.
3.watch hockey, tv shows, Jeopardy, etc…
4. walk and take the dog to the dog park.
5. lift weights at the gym.
6. read and listen to books. I’m usually listening to one book while in the car or on walks and I read a different book in bed before I go to sleep.
7. go out to brewery/bar/restaurant on the weekends with my wife. We like to see live bands…even bad ones.
That’s about all that I can think of off the top of my head…
Have fun out there,
- May 2, 2022 at 5:23 pm #642724Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 381Has thanked: 1617 timesBeen thanked: 1831 times
- May 2, 2022 at 3:13 am #642595ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 32Replies: 138Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 546 times
I have several activities other than crossdressing: golf (8.8 handicap index); play a couple musical instruments; walk ( used to run); ballroom dance; speak a little Spanish; take in foster dogs; more things I can’t think of. It is important to me to be active.
- May 1, 2022 at 9:54 pm #642577Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 781Has thanked: 621 timesBeen thanked: 3336 times
First off, it’s rare that I don’t have some time. I’m almost always under-dressing (panties or women’s socks) or stealth dressing (women’s jeans, women’s tees, women’s cardigans or jeans jacket, women’s flat shoes, women’s androgynous looking shorts for exercise). And I can wear something feminine at night through to the next morning.
Also, a few years ago my company started giving us points (which could be traded in for gift cards) for taking a number of steps per day. I found I wasn’t doing enough on weekends so I started taking walks. It only took me 2 weeks to come to the conclusion that if they were going to pay me to walk, it could dress up and enjoy my walks! When the pandemic shut things down, I was walking almost every day unless weather made it unreasonable.
Other things that keep me busy are exercising (we have a number of classes at work), watching sports on TV, and religious activities.
- May 1, 2022 at 3:39 pm #642551
- May 1, 2022 at 10:53 am #642515Jenny JamesLadyRegistered On: February 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
I find movies to be a wonderful escape from the daily grind. My wife and I have a large collection of our favorites including many that were only released on laserdisk.
I also have been building cars since I was young and that remains my favorite past time. This is also the reason I always wear opera gloves when dressed. 🙂 Plus they are like arm stockings and feel amazing!
- May 1, 2022 at 12:22 am #642370Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 112Replies: 1009Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 3943 times
1/. Music…. I’m “mature enough” to still have a very good collection of music on cassette tapes. Plus the “later” platforms like CD’s and I tunes. I also (sometimes) play guitar.
2/. Ex recreational fisherman. Had my own boat for nearly 40 years and loved being “out there” on the water. I volunteer for a fishing based charity as a “backroom marketing/admin person”
3/. Buying, collecting and cellaring good “Oz” wine. Its great to open up something you have carefully nurtured for x amount of years and appreciate how much it has changed since it was first tasted on release
4/. I’m also a reader, especially of autobiographies and anything maritime or aeronautical.
Happy dressing (and other pastimes).
- April 30, 2022 at 1:31 pm #642267Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1378Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 1809 times
- April 30, 2022 at 11:43 am #642245Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 36Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Hi Foxy, In my case, the 4 outputs that I use the most are:
1.-The music, I have a playlist saved and ready to be listened to with the songs that most evoke femininity in me.
2.-The movies, I also consider them a great outlet, as well as a source of inspiration, my favorite for this is undoubtedly “The devils wear prada”, the clothes, the accessories, the incredible performance of Anne, the truth is that I fascinates.
3.-Video games, being able to have games where you use a female character is very fun, especially if you can customize it.
4.-Anime, I am a fan of anime, I have a whole list of series to watch that are undoubtedly a source of inspiration and fun, that awaken and keep my inner girl.
The truth is that this last point has led me to have a great interest in cosplaying my favorite female characters,
I had fun and enjoyed answering your survey, greetings to all
- April 30, 2022 at 9:13 am #642224ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 542Has thanked: 2065 timesBeen thanked: 2537 times
Well, now that I’m retired (from a 9-5 job, as there’s always something I have to be doing), I enjoy riding my e-bike as we live near the lakeshore and there are lots of paved bike/walking paths all over the place. As I’ve mentioned I also write, up to about 20 stories or so online. I also like looking at the stars, etc. having my own scope and belonging to a club as well as doing outreach to groups. And I’m a Tolkien fan and when possible, I attend university lectures. That’s all when I have a chance, as like some others, we live on an acre with about 40 trees, a dozen or more deer, a fox, a coon, squirrels, an owl nest in the backyard, an eagle’s nest around the corner, moles in the yard, mice trying to break in all the time, a hummingbird nest somewhere nearby so I keep a station out. Keeps one on their toes. oh, yes, one other activity, I’m into researching my family’s history, and writing my own for my descendants, if they’re interested.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by ChloeC.
- April 30, 2022 at 12:22 am #642175
- April 29, 2022 at 8:35 pm #642170Davina EvansLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 96Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
- April 29, 2022 at 4:06 pm #642156Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 291 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
I chose Music and other.
Music – Because I love live performances and I’m also one of those crazy people that follow The Stones around the country when they tour.
Other – I collect rare records and memorabilia so I love rummaging around used record stores for that holy grail item. Also collect art glass and pottery so you might find me in antique stores.
Be safe. Love and Peace.
- April 29, 2022 at 2:44 pm #642138
- April 29, 2022 at 2:37 pm #642135ZennLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
- April 29, 2022 at 2:10 pm #642133Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 41Replies: 430Has thanked: 572 timesBeen thanked: 1907 times
- April 29, 2022 at 12:26 pm #642117Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 854Replies: 408Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 1906 times
- April 29, 2022 at 12:13 pm #642115Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 193Has thanked: 490 timesBeen thanked: 727 times
Hi Foxy, thanks for the post. For me in the summer time it’s yard work. We have an acreage so there’s no end of stuff to keep me occupied for sure. In the winter, outside of shoveling snow I do a lot of reading as well. But I also dress as Trish a lot more in the winter than in the summer.
- April 29, 2022 at 12:08 pm #642114Jessica V.LadyRegistered On: October 16, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
ok this might sound weird but mine is sports. I play basketball but I also nerd out with Fantasy football. If any other girls on here into Fantasy Football, lmk and we can start a league. Like I said, it’s weird but I get as obsessive with it as I do as finding the perfect outfits.
- April 30, 2022 at 8:36 am #642219MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 234Has thanked: 670 timesBeen thanked: 1443 times
Fantasy football is great I’ve been in a league for better than 20 years! Mostly the same guys too. So much fun
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 4, 2022 at 1:28 pm #643119Jessica V.LadyRegistered On: October 16, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
Hey any thought to getting a CDH league going? I’d be so down! I was going to post a poll on it but didn’t see much traction or interest on it, until I see your message. I know it was a few days ago but I can’t get on her that often. I’d be so excited to get this going!
- May 4, 2022 at 1:43 pm #643120MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 234Has thanked: 670 timesBeen thanked: 1443 times
It would definitely be fun. Maybe when the season gets closer put it out and see if we could get some others to join us.
- May 4, 2022 at 1:50 pm #643121Jessica V.LadyRegistered On: October 16, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
OMG I’d be so excited to pull this off even if we only start with a few teams! My wife is going to kill me b/c it will be my third league that I’m in but oh well. Let’s see if anyone else replies to our thread.
- April 29, 2022 at 11:37 am #642103Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 105Has thanked: 1042 timesBeen thanked: 606 times
My other is writing, I love to write and do so on Facebook and on another site called Medium. I have been told that, because so many enjoy my writing, I should write a book about my journey, the rebirth of Lauren. That sounds like a wonderful suggestion and I already have enough notes to get me started, so we’ll see how it all comes together…
- April 29, 2022 at 6:28 am #642037StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 152Has thanked: 605 timesBeen thanked: 838 times
- April 29, 2022 at 1:12 am #642003Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 922Has thanked: 1428 timesBeen thanked: 3150 times
Hi… my main preoccupation apart from reading is photography. I have two cameras with me nearly all the time when I’m out and about… not including iPhone. I’ll take a pic of anything that takes my fancy… I even have a session with another crossdresser soon!
It keeps my brain alive… even… sometimes taking shots of a subject one’s already photographed will bring new insight, colours, aspects etc.. Fascinating and perplexing at one and the same time.
Hugs Polly 📸
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.