Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For me in the spring,winter,or autumn I usually wear natural or nude tights or knee highs or ankle highs underneath my ladies trousers.I like the look of hosed feet underneath trousers.It’s a look I have always admired on real females.If fashion blogs are to believed tights or knee highs are supposed to be a fashion no no these days.However,I still see them worn by ladies who dress for the office.As much as I adore tights/pantyhose they are far too hot to wear in warm sunny weather.During the hot summer weather in the UK last year I went without tights and didn’t wear them underneath trousers.In milder weather I quite like knee and ankle highs and have quite a few pairs.Only drawback is their very unsexy look before I don my trousers.

Hanes Alives all year round. Under work or casual. If it gets too hot. I wear shorts, or skirt if I’m able.

i under dress allot in winter time, keeps me warm and also feel of feminine when wearing female cloths like a dress, bra, panties ,nylons, or wear a skirt and blouse i wear my boring male cloths over them so no one sees me wearing female cloths as they call it. if that is the question you are asking

Hi Roberta, i usually wear a pair of panties under my trousers at work. It’s like i am still bringing a little bit of femme with me to work, might sound crazy but i find it a comfort somewhat. During the week, i am drab, it is only weekends when i can be ‘my true self’ 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Jackie
        Lady

It is without a doubt a real comfort.

Anonymous

I love hold ups as they feel great and you can add suspenders to feel really sexy.

Anonymous

Hi Roberta, when I underdress I always wear a bra and knickers and I usually wear tights. I love opaques but they can get a bit warm. I also like hold ups, especially if they have deep lace tops. Marks and Spencer 15 denier are one of my favourites. Tanya.

April Meyer
      Ambassador

Thank you Roberta for asking this question. I always wondered if I was alone in what I will underdress in. The answer for me in the winter is anything and everything, panties always bra mostly, skirts, slips stockings etc. When it gets warmer I tone down. I read the replies to your post a find others do so to. Thanks for the encouragement

Hi Roberta, and thank you. Now, its panties every day. And hold-ups mostly, or occasionally tights. Like most of us, I just love the feel on my legs, so it’ll stay that way unless it’s very warm.👠💄

this week i are mostly wearing thick leggings, debenhams cotton panties and an open bottom corset.

I wear pantyhose or thong and bras

Anonymous

I have done away with male underwear entirely. I started off wearing panties or boy shorts once and awhile, but now…I only wear proper under garments full time. Thongs, cute little cheek shorts….I find them more comfortable and it connects me to my beautiful women self throughout the day, when I can t be Riley. And, with the encouragement of my partner, I’ve now started wearing bra-lets and short bras full time. It’s so liberating and makes me feel amazing.

Anonymous

At work, It’s all layers drab as I bend and lift a lot, and I work in an unforgiving environment, and I need my income.

Outside of work, knickers and tights/hold-ups and a strappy vest, usually over a sports bra, or foundation wear, again with hold-ups of tights. This is from the moment I get home to the moment I dress for work again.

I wish I worked in an understanding environment, but I don’t, so I suffer boxers and soxers….     🙁

Imogen x

I wear panties, usually a thong 24/7. I still have a pair of man pants somewhere but would need to hunt them out if I needed them for e.g. a hospital appointment.

I wear a bra most of thr time. All the time whilst not at work and some of the time at work, particularly during the colder months when clothes disguise the fact.

I always wear ‘nylons’ of some kind. During the colder months its wool tights or opaque’s under trousers or jeans on work days. I have lots of Charnos 70 denier and about 12 pairs of Levant woll tights. When the weather warms its sheer tights under trousers for work. I’ve tried hold ups but they irritate me and cause an itchy rash. I always change into a skirt when I get home and during the weekend and other times of work. On non work days I also wear a lbg and stockings.

I have some tops which can be taken as unisex but are actually womens which I like to wear when I can get away with doing so. I also sometimes wear an 18″ skirt under trousers to work to help me stay intouch with the femme me. I fold this in half so that I can hide it away. Its easy then to pull out, unfold and then take of my pants for the drive home. I’m sure people on my street must have seen me but nobody has made a negative comment for several years and I think the idiot’s are scared of abusing me like they used to before the middle age spread happened.

Looks like I’m in good company with you girls who also underdress lol.

Take good care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Hello Roberta,          As you say, in the summer it is to hot to wear tights, so it is just knickers for me. A bra can show under a tee shirt, so do not wear one, and as family/friends may see it. Have not tried wearing ankle nylon socks or hold ups in summer, may now give it a go. But in the cooler times it is knickers, bra, tights under trousers.

love,  Helenmarie

debenhams full cut panties and either a bra or corset every day. leggings instead of tights at moment

One of two options, panties or only my skin! Hose are reserved for skirts and dresses.

K Swim
      Lady

Only on the days colder than normal, I will wear leggings under my pants.

[postquote quote=164047][/postquote]
      But hopefully that means that when you get hohome you can strip your male clothes and put on fresh undies tights and maybe top clothes if you are lucky and have privacy or understanding family.

Round the house mostly barefoot in slippers, if a bit cool cool I wear knee-highs. If out for a walk and a cold day I’ll wear some tights.

I have to answer this with the most groan-worthy punchline to an old joke; my shoes! Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

This time of year it’s tights.  It’s still rather chilly.  And my shape wear with hip pads or padded panties.

Alice

Anonymous

Roberta,

With the temperature here already reaching 90 some days, tights and thigh-highs are out unless you are staying in an office with A/C.   I do love my thigh-highs, and I’m wearing them now, with a black,  knee-length skirt and lacy top; I was taking a few selfies, trying to find the right look for my next outing when we can leave home again.

In colder weather, it’s leggings under jeans or ladies’ trousers.

Anonymous

Panties, thigh high stockings, half slip and always a bra, sometimes a Cami also. I  am always wearing some form of ladies clothing 24/7.

Well, with it being a tad cooler here in SoCal, you can’t get me out of tights. OMG So comfortable. Don’t know what I’ll do when summer hits.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Anonymous

I often wear leggings. Always swear panties.

Jasmine
      Lady

Currently I at least have on a pair of tights panties under my mail clothes when I’m working when I’m home I’ll add a bra or a corset. At my previous job though I was really lucky because I worked overnight security and I was alone until within 30 minutes of the end of my shift during those times I would have tights panties bra small forms and on some cases I even went as far as wearing my high heels since no one was around to see me it was nothing to worry about I miss that job.

I usually wear knee highs under my slacks.  In colder weather, I have been known to wear tights if my plans will have me outside for a longer duration.  During summer months, I have also gone without stockings of any type.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?