Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;”>When i am going en femme I always wear a womans deodorant and use a womans body wash. I showered with my vannila body wash and then added wearing a degree women’s deodorant with a always large maxi pad and I am going to be wearing a pink bra and panties with my stockings and garter belt with a pair of Jean’s and a shirt with my my favorite style of high heels and I have a on my larger size forms with my bra and merry widow with garters and stockings. I am totally dressed enfem and feel comfortable with my clothes.  Using a small selection of female products and wearing them with my clothes when I am enfem makes me feel like a total woman with smelling like a lady in every way and while i’m dressed up as a woman and I am going to be proud of being a girl who loves to Express her own feelings about wearing and dressing as a proud woman. I love wearing a bra and panties with my every day clothes and being dressed as Roberta from head to toe.  I have a bra and panties I can wear every day and would like to wear something girly when I am wearing my bras and panties. I want to wear a outfit that’s not to girly or anything to noticable.  I would like to wear a tank top and a pair of Jean’s and a pair of forms with my bra.  I am going to be the perfect shape full coverage bra with a pair of forms size xlg and love wearing with my bra.  I can adjust the staps to be hidden by the tank top. Once I am dressed in my favorite style I will always love wearing a pads that makes me feel like a total woman.  I usually wear pads  and have pads that are2 different sizes of pads.  I have a few larger ones that are first and second smaller ones on top and letting them fit in my panties.  I pull my jeans up and put my high heels on and do my girly stuff while i’m dressed up. I feel comfortable dressing up girly and sexy while i’m dressed in my women’s clothes.  I have a lot of nice lingerie and women’s clothing and I have to go out and get to experience what I feel like to be a woman.  I have a lot of diserere in both being a girl and expressing my love of lingerie and women’s clothing. I have a lot of nice lingerie I can wear to be girly and I have a lot of nice clothes to wear while i’m dressed up as a woman.  I think that wearing pads while I am dressed is a little more girly and sexy than the feeling of wearing only lingerie.  When I am going to get ready for the night I got to go all out and get ready as a woman.  I first put on my bra and panties and then I add  my favorite style of pads. Usually i put out pads  depending on  how i am feeling and then put out my stockings and garter belt. Then i choose a bra and panties Then my jeans and top.then i pick out a pair of heels. I like always maxi pads ,i buy the purple and orange color and I order them from Amazon and they are delivered right to my door .this way its totally descrite and private. Plus its cheaper than buying in stores. I also ordered 6 pack of women’s deodorant and body wash. I also you femme wash i personally prefer summer’s eve. And i use i women’s razor as well. I would like to know what type of lingerie and women’s clothing and products that you girls wear and use. And how far you go to feel like a total girl. Please feel free to share your thoughts </span></p>

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual
      1. For me it’s a simple floral skater dress, red lace panties, athletic walking shoes , long wig to mid back with a spritz of perfume. Also have a white button down blouse with pleated skirt. I like to hike the skirt above knees.  Nothing fancy or glamorous, just a regular girl wanting to be femme and feel pretty.  Sometimes I go outside at night an hang out between the houses
      2. <li style=”text-align: left;”>Nobody can see me. On really hot days  It’s just a t-shirt and panties or just panties and love the feel of wig on my shoulders and bare back.

I usually wear knee length or above the knee skirts. I do have longer skirts and a maxi dress.

My favorite out fit is my pink outfit:

knee length pink skirt

Pink pullover or pink blouse

pink pantyhose and shoes

pink panties

full makeup with my favorite red or pink lipstick

a pink purse and earrings.

I make a  very attractive and passable woman.

I also h ave a very beautiful maxi skirt as well/

k

Anonymous

My wardrobe consists of stuff thats probably too slutty to leave house in, i love tiny little mini skirts, tank or halter tops, fishnet shirts or dresses, and of course a sexy little thong riding up my ass, and a pair of thigh high stockings. I do own a few things that i could possibly wear in public without looking like a total hooker though, but i like to stay inside and stick with my skimpy little outfits, sexy costumes and lingerie. Also have a thing for heels, own several pairs with 4 and 5 inch heels

It depends entirely on what, where and my mood or plans for the day. I do have some fav dresses, skirts, tops etc but I would say my first decision is based on where I am going, second likely ties with mood and what I’m doing. A day out for me could range from sneaker, running shoes, running shorts and a cute T to a tight bodycon style dress. I don’t have a huge wardrobe but a very nice selection and style that I am very comfortable with. Being in my early 60’s I am more conservative in nature but feel very stylish and nicely dressed.

When going out I also pick accessories to go with the clothes and venue. I have a decent selection of jewelry and can also borrow from my fashionista friend. My finger nails are always painted, if open toe shoes are worn toenails are painted and naturally perfume is worn.

Sandy

Depends, of course, on where and when, but I have worn everything from a little black dress and fishnet hose and heels to jeans and a long blouse and simple black flats.  Underwear usually starts with a gaff or my hip and fanny enhancer  girdle and a waist cincher, then a bra. Sometimes a cami or a slip with a fancier dress. Hose, of course, unless I’m just wearing jeans. Shoes to match. Usually my shorter wig – it’s more age-appropriate. For some reason I like Amy Farrah Fowler outfits – denim skirt, long-sleeved blouse, cardigan, tights and practical shoes. I guess I feel that’s both feminine and practical enough not to stand out from the crowd.

Millie

Until this week I always wore dresses or skirts, heels, and pantyhose.  The past few years as I’ve gone out more I make a point of painting my nails, using perfume, and having some jewelry (which I need to get some more of).  This week I first tried leggings and enjoyed it.  I’ve been thinking of some causal outfits for the future, jeans, half boots, that type of thing.

I like to do total femme, starting with a luscious bath with skin softener added along with perfume bath wash.  It makes it easier and more femme when I shave my entire body.  When I get out I like to apply perfumed moisturizer all over followed with a good powdering.  Then it is time to pick out some stockings.  Am I going to go with sexy thigh highs, or a garter belt and stockings?  I chose to how I feel and then have to pick the color, nude, white, pink or black.  It will depend what out fit I have chosen.  Nude works with just about everything.  If going in pink, then white is nice.  Once I have my stockings on I chose a pair of panties.  Right now as I am in pink, I am wearing a very cute pair of pink rumba panties with my white thigh highs.  I got both through amazon.  Then on to my slip, usually matching my dress.  If my hem line is longer I wear a longer slip, if not usually a short baby doll slip.  I do love petticoats and wear them often.  Finally I pick the dress, or maybe a skirt and blouse.

Jewelry is a must but I usually wait until I am dressed to avoid snagging it when I am dressing.  Earrings to go with what I am wearing.  I try to mix it up to coordinate with my outfit.  Same with my neckless and bracelets.  I try not to go overboard and focus on looking feminine.

I try to put my makeup on before my dress to avoid getting it smudged.  I have become practiced at it and love to now use a glitter eye shadow.  I have gone to false eyelashes as they are always a win.  Once you get the hang of it they are not hard to put on and you don’t have to worry as much, as with mascara, whether you have cleaned it all off.  I don’t use that much liquid eye liner as the false eyelashes take care of a lot of it.  I try to stay with either a dark pencil or powder under and to the sides, it is so much easier to clean off.   Once I am all done and have put my dress on, I put on my wig and brush it for the look I want.  I find that long blond wigs look good on me, but I do have some shorter styles.  Then, walla, I am ready for my heels and time to go.

My favorite outfit what I like to call Selyne standard is as follows

Black bra and panties

Black body shaper

Black 60 denier stockings with garter belt

Black top

Black chiffon pants with lining

And black wedge heels. My hair is long enough I can straighten it (No wig needed)  body mist and perfume and then I am ready to go.

Selyne Phoenyx

I am not sure what I love most, as I love it all.  Wow, do love my sissy dresses and I do love my girly dresses, and of course my lady dresses.  I really have a hard time thinking what it could be.  But I do know I love very pretty panties, and lovely stockings.  I like both thigh highs and hold ups (thigh highs are easier, but the sheerness of stockings can’t be beat).  I love to match my bras in color and or style with my panties and stockings.  Dresses, ect., is really how I feel it will go or what I am doing.  I do know I like being a girl sometimes.

Anonymous

I dress age appropriately, typically a midi skirt and top or a midi dress. I have a selection of long line C cup bras and lace panel panty girdles that I wear with 60 denier tights (pantyhose) or lace top stockings. Flat shoes or heels depending on mood.

Personally I just like to be comfortable. I don’t see myself as “en femme” while dressed, just as Skyler.  I’ve only let myself be Skyler in public once but if I were to go out more often it would depend on where I’m going and what I’m doing. I’m 28 so I dress in normal clothes I guess. I think inside I’m just an average 20-30 some girl who doesn’t need to draw any weird attention. Cute but modest. I’m usually fine with a pair of good jeans and a cute top or sometimes I’m in a leggings and oversized hoodie mood. Idk. Comfort is key.

I like to feel like a slut!! Garter, nylons, chastity cage.  Nice black 4″ pumps, pretty fragrance

Anonymous

My go to en femme outfit is usually a black dress, toes painted red, my braided wig, black thong panties that feel way too good in all the right places, any kind of thong sandal or open toes heel, and a black cardigan that hides my muscular arms and shoulders. I’ve added a waist trainer to my ensemble and I can’t wait to show off in the warmer months. I’m in love with that outfit. It makes me feel so feminine, and I love the sound my heels or sandals make when I’m walking around. I love watching my thighs jiggle too, and hope I’m not the only one noticing my ebony legs.

I shower with any floral or fruit scented shampoo and body wash. I use powder scented deodorant to stay cool and dry. My outfit is either a silky/soft material knee length dress or a pencil skirt with a silky/soft material top or blouse. My intimates consist of a full or half slip(depending on the dress neckline), bra(with silicone forms), and panty(with silicone thong and thin pad underneath). My intimates are color matched. I wear my Leg Avenue black suspender hose paired with my black patented pointed toe heeled pumps. My wig and women’s glasses complete my look.

I aim to dress age appropriately.

For underwear a B cup bra and full briefs; then if the weather is not to hot usually black tights (15D in when warmer, 40d or 60d depending on how cool it is). I usually wear a plain darker A-line midi skirt with lighter colour top (floral, patterned or plain), the lighter top helps my upper half look less blocky. Flat shoes for me as I find them more comfortable and as I do a lot of walking. Sometimes when going out I wear some tight jeans instead of a skirt. When out and about depending on the weather a cardigan, fleece or anorak; and of course when out I take a handbag along with me…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?