• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Accepting myself as Serena was a “gift” to
      me from me starting Jan. 1. I know this is somewhat rhetorical, but this 60-year-old VERY young @ heart & mind girl is extremely curious to read the responses/suggestions:

I’m a not sure what is happening to me but I am enjoying it VERY MUCH. In no particular order of satisfaction, my focus @ work & home has improved tremendously and I laugh and smile more quickly. I’m sitting in a recliner right and just discovered my legs are tightly crossed @ the knees in a VERY feminine way. My sleep has improved since I began wearing to bed some combination of a black cami, faux pearl necklace, sexy bracelet, black bra, panties and/or a thong. As I type this, I realize I’ve now pulled up my feet and painted toenails to the recliner and am sitting side-saddle on my right hip.

In the last week, I’ve been in separate Zoom and across-the-desk meetings where I could not stop fixating on the eye make-up of the presenter, who in both cases was an attractive brunette.

I’m watching the tv show Arrow and am intrigued by a very sexy female character.  It’s also worth noting that I’m not “stimulated below the waist” by these things.

I had no expectations when I “gifted” Serena to myself, but I never figured this would be gloriously happening to me less than two months after I went to WalMart (previously one of my least favorite stores); purchased two outfits, panties, stockings and a bra; sped through the self-check and walked briskly and gleefully to my car with my shoulders back and my anticipation @ an all-time high…and I haven’t even talked about my becoming a clothes and shoe “whore.”

Discuss amongst yourselves, girls! Thank you for all you ALL do for me! Seriously, I LOVE being a girl!

Serena 💄💋👠

I love the title of your post because I have been asking this question of myself more and more lately.  My weekend hobby has turned into shopping for ways to get even deeper into this journey into femininity.  Only moments ago I googled the question “how to transition” and amazingly found myself really really exited at the still future – but less uncertain – prospect.  Truely my question is: ” what is happening to me?”

You have encountered self-realisation, a point of epiphany, and are experiencing the drug-free euphoria of becoming yourself.

It’s so intoxicating, and comes replete with a pink fog – so enjoy, but responsibly!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Thanks Laura dear, and responsibly it is. Group of local girls gets together once each month for a dinner/meeting. Hoping to attend the April gathering & am already dreaming about what to wear.

I’m really enjoying becoming Serena. 💋💋

Some say that it’s better to travel than to arrive.

The whole process of becoming is so enjoyable to me that the destination is of secondary importance – indeed, I plan on making several stops to enjoy the scenery, and decide whether I need to change direction or not.

For example, a different hairstyle and makeup approach, perhaps?

Dresses come in so many different forms, that I like to revisit the entire look from time to time, just for fun.

That meetup sounds absolutely divine – I am so looking forward to meetups around here – and anywhere in easy travelling distance – enjoy!

Love Laura

Anonymous

My next “thing” – maybe more than meeting – is getting a makeover. I occasionally use FaceApp purely to see what COULD be. I know I’ll never achieve perfection but I am an “all or nothing” girl who wants to look as physically attractive (I prefer that term over “passable”) as possible.

I had fun with a couple of apps.

Using my “Cleopatra” picture, I tweaked the makeup and hairstyle (yes, the hair came from an app!!!), added a snowy effect, then ran the result through Faceapp.

I love it so much that it’s now my temporary profile picture.

It’s gonna take a huge amount of work to get anywhere near that – but I always wanted reddish hair with a curly wave.

Next step: Find wig like that…

Love Laura

Anonymous

Love the girl talk, babe. Never realized how much I would! 💋💋

Hi Serena be careful its that Pink fog that gets to us all it can be intoxicating ha ha in a good girly way im afraid.. This is part of your life as it is all of ours it seems like everyday i see more of Stephanie in the mirror as her womanarisms that are in my heart come to the surface .. I see yes the legs crossed walking just a girl in the mans body as this makes me happy i have to live for a long while longer as a man where i work and have to shop and remember to put Stephanie on hold for those times and thats harder and harder  to do good luck girlfriend enjoy life as Serena she as all of us here our Girly heart is here to stay ,,

Stephanie Bass

Like Nicholas Cage in “City Of Angels”. All you have to do is fall.

Anonymous

What I want or who I am (giggle)? Thanks for responding girlfriend!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?