• This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ilea
      Lady

Hello, all!

I currently use 2,000g Vollence breast forms from Amazon, I attach them to my chest using Hollister Medical Adhesive and they hold quite nice, I also use a bra because I just like the combination.

Now, I’ve been thinking in getting much bigger/heavier forms, I’m looking at getting the 4,100g but don’t know if hollister will be able to hold them. Does anyone have any experience using heavy breast forms and hollister medical adhesive?, what is the heaviest you’ve used?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi!
      Just ran across your Q…I’m surprised it kept your 2000 gram forms in place! I am currently in process of buying some Vollence forms also, the B 1400gr or the D 1800 and was wondering if they’d stay(I’m 42 band size) Id love to go without a bra if possible. I would think 4200 is too heavy unless you use a pocket bra or full figure. If think that 2 of your current is 1 of the other, seems pretty hefty. I’m probably not much help but giving my 2 cents. Hopefully they work for u !

Ilea
        Lady

1800gr?… they will stay!. I’ve used my vollence 2000 with hollister spray and they stay!, granted I like how the bra + silicone + adhesive feels!

Anonymous
      Lady

I read somewhere that some girl said they used a product called Stay Dry before the adhesive and it worked very well for them. Hope this helps.

Ilea
        Lady

I don’t know what that is but I will research, thank you!

Anonymous

Hi Ilea,

4100 gm is just shy of 10 lb, which is a heavy load to have pulling on bare skin. Even with a good bra, the weight could cause discomfort over time.

Ilea
        Lady

If its discomfort in a ‘good’ way then I can take it. Meaning the discomfort of having heavy silicones like a woman with big breasts then I want to take that discomfort.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

There are a lot of variables that can affect how well silicone adhesive works.  I have no idea how much weight Hollister adhesive can handle.  What I can tell you is Telesis 8 adhesive is superior to Hollister.  It’s used in the film industry to attach all sorts of prosthetics to actors bodies.  Properly applied, it’s amazing stuff.  If there’s anything that can handle your enormous forms, Telesis is it.

Ilea
        Lady

Thank you, I haven’t heard of that brand but will take a look at it!

I only have used adhesives when I go braless and love the feel and jiggle under tight sweaters and tops. I do this with a C cup silicone form. Not had a problem but seems the pull on the breast has made my natural breast look bigger and fuller now. Maybe just my imagination but have no complaints

J King
      Lady

Do not use Hollister on the very heavy forms.  Your skin or the forms will get damaged.  Tape does not work either.

The only thing that would work on those large forms is a double sided pad that is sticky on both sides, and can completely cover the back of the form.

Anonymous

Grams, kilos, pounds… difficult, in my case I use breastforms from the Breastform Store size 17 which fills nicely a 40H. I used Hollister for a long time as could go braless (with a slightly tight T-shirt to keep “them” in place), but gluing is a messy thing if you do not shave!! – so now I just wear my breastforems without gluing them in nicely fitted (standard) bras.  Have some bigger breastforms (40K) for private fun, but never tried to glue them as too big risk for my skin (and breastforerms falling off)

Hi, Eileen.
      I can only speak for myself, and My forms aren’t as heavy, but when I attach my forms, I feel the weight on my actual chest, in a way that I dont with just the bra, and that is the feeling I crave, and the reason, I always attach them, to be as much a part of me, while not, that I can possibly achieve.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Ilea
      Lady

Has Regine mentioned, I like wearing silicones with adhesives and a bra for the feeling of them pulling down my chest vs just feeling the weight on my shoulders. They also stay in place and when I bend over I don’t feel the silicones separating from my chest. Its also nice feeling them whenever I just do any normal body movement like walking. The weight of the silicones pulls my chest skin and that to me is a nice feeling.

Ilea
      Lady

This is the feeling I look for as well, I love the feeling of using adhesives, silicones AND the bra.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?