Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m hoping somebody can remember the movie the title quote came from. I can’t remember too many details but I’ll put down what I can remember. (“It was made years ago and it starred two people. I think there was a dog in it a one point too. What movie is this?” lol)

I know the movie was made in the 80’s. I’m pretty sure it was WarGames but Bing searches aren’t coming up with anything. A teen couple (Matthew Broderick comes to mind) is watching a late night talk show. One of the guests is either a transwoman or she transitioned. I’m thinking she already transitioned. The kids talk about it briefly then he says, “For my next project I think I’ll make a woman — out of me.”

I remember thinking that wasn’t very funny and that the writers were making fun of GRS. Of course at that time I only knew the phrase “sex change operation”, I had no real clue how it worked, and I had never heard the word transexual before. For years I’ve wanted to remember what movie that quote is from.

Since realizing that I’m at least somewhere under the transgender umbrella 20 years ago and becoming friends with at least one transman I’ve REALLY wanted to know what movie that’s from. For my own morbid curiosity I want to watch that scene again and see if it’s as offensive as I’m afraid it’s going to be.

I’m hoping that the reason I can’t find the quote online is because people today realize just how insensitive and offensive that actually was.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?