Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Ladies,

I am a natural B’ish-cup but there is a little room in my bra.  I’ve been thinking about getting something to take up the space.  Any recommendations?

Also if i want to upgrade to a C-cup do I get C-cup forms or do I get A-cup forms because I am already a B-cup.

Thanks for your help,

Robin

Hi Robin, if you’re only interested in a little extra umph, may I suggest the silicone bra pads you can obtain even at walmart inexpensively. I myself am not interested in being large chested, so these fit the bill. They are weighted so add a little bounce, feel right and fit in any bra style. If nothing else its a cheap try.

Olivia

K Swim
      Lady

I recently discovered the kinds that have a concave on the inside as opposed to a flat bottom. They cup over your natural breasts instead of push really hard against the center….making them more like really thick “breast enhancement” as opposed to “breast forms”

Maybe go with an A or B cup of that style.

Anonymous

Robin, I think the answer depends on how much “oomph” you want; but when I bought a B cup bra yesterday for my natural A cups, I also got a set of foam Push up pads in B/C size. Made by Fashion Forms, they are convex on both sides (but smaller on one side), and can be positioned for either lift or cleavage. Could be just what you want to fill up the extra space.
      Hugs,
      Bettylou

I suggest as a first step get a professional bra fitting session. I can highly recommend Soma INTIMATES, if there is one of their stores near you.

2nd contact the Breast Forms Store advertised here on this forum.

I use a pair of their platinum seal classic breast forms. Their customer service Representatives are extremely excellent and knowledgeable

for me the bigger the better. i have three breast plates with the largest being a g cup. my smallest is a d cup. i have always loved to be top heavy. i wish that i had invested in the breast plate ages ago. i allows me to have the option of wearing a bra or not and it looks great in a bikini top.

Beth

Highly recommend you get professionally fitted for a bra. I can highly recommend SOMA INTIMATES.

Also suggest you contact a customer service Representative at the Breast Forms Store, one of the advertisers on this forum. There customer service Representatives are very excellent.

Robin Snow
        Duchess

Hi Tammie,  I am not exactly sure what a bra fitting entails.  I was measured for a bra several weeks ago by a SA at a Lane Bryant.   I was trying on some tops and they just didn’t look right.  I asked the SA if she would mind fitting me for a bra.  She measured me and I tried on several bras along with the tops we picked out.   A bra made a huge difference in the way the tops looked.  I came home with two bras and two tops.   Anyway,  I don’t quite fill the cups so I am looking for suggestions as to help enhance the girls.

Hugs,

Robin

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?