Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

what country do you currently reside?  Several people have indicated where they live.  I thought it would be interesting to do a survey.

Anonymous

OhiO.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Florida

Kimmie
      Lady

Washington, DC

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Good old Massachusetts here.

Kimmie
        Lady

Eastern or western?

Michelle Liefde
          Ambassador

Western. Living in Noho.  Though from Eastern. 😁

Kimmie
            Lady

I grew up near springfield

Michelle Liefde
            Ambassador

Kimmie, that’s cool.  I grew up south of Boston.

Anonymous

SE Ohio off the WV panhandle.

Beautiful sunny South Florida.

SE Louisiana.

Anonymous
      Lady

I am fortunate to live in an amazing part of the world-Auckland, New Zealand. If I had the room, I would invite you all to visit!

Anonymous

To the majority on here I live in the old world, Manchester UK.

home of the industrial revolution, birthplace of the worlds first electronic stored program computer (Manchester baby), votes for women, the oldest library in the English speaking world, vegitarionism, the football league, canals, the railway, atomic theory, graphine and of course VIMTO!!!

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/articles/10-things-you-didnt-know-manchester-gave-the-world/

Anonymous

Two pretty good football teams not Oldham and Rochdale, Lancashire cricket ( baseball on drugs for the Americans). Also a vibrant music scene. Come to think of it Manchesters timeline coincides with that of America 17th century onwards before that just some non descript place up North.

Anonymous

Midwest…………..a totally RED state………………….there’s no such thing as BLUE anything here, except GRASS !!!!

Mikki

Anonymous

Funny thing in the UK red is blue and blue is red. There s a smattering of yellow and the occasional green, and some other nutters. Oh well.

hahahahaha lol.

Only thing is Donna, most folk on here wont have the foggyest what your talking about.

Anonymous

A few of us do;  I follow UK politics rather closely, and we have an old friend in Lincolnshire with whom we text or talk almost daily.

Anonymous

Donna, after your political rainbow you’ll now have to include light blue. Gillian.

Anonymous

Yes what with them and possible Boris the lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

Sorry I had to say it, no matter what persuasion we do have a poor set of leaders at the moment, no wonder the place is ******. I wont swear.

ahhhh….Kentucky bluegrass.

Wisconsin

Emily
      Lady

Move from Maine to Virginia nearly 18 years ago. About 60 miles south of Washington DC now.

The Great White North………do do do do do do dod…..Canada. Land of the Spirit Bear (Polar), home of Bob snd Doug McKenzie, Toques, and Lumber Jack CDr’s and the famous plaid skirt!

Elliot Lake, Northern Ontario. (At Present)

Dame Veronica

I live in western New York but I’m actually thinking of moving to Alaska.

Anonymous

Got any DIRE WOLVES up there ??     Do Canadian women enjoy and accept CD’rs ???  Many in Canada have a French history………do those women have a better acceptance rate than American women ?

In your perspective, do Canadian women have a less structured view on crossdressing than American women or are they the same ??

Mikki

Historic Kenwood District of St. Petersburg, Florida across the bay from Tampa.

In the Shire of Lancashire, Northwest england 🙂

Fiona xxx

The county of my birth Fiona, but now Goldsboro, North Carolina.

Anonymous

Where were you born in the Red Rose county?

Jennifer, I was born in Oldham, but grew up down by Heathrow airport.

Anonymous

Very near to Oldham myself, small world.

Yes indeed. A really really small world.

To be candid I’m astounded that there are so many of us on here not only from Lancs and  particularly from Oldham or close by.

Must be something in the water lol.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Anne-Marie.

All the best folk come from Oldham (we have to be to put up with all the other B’s)

What part of Oldham? Mine’s Royton.

Another Lancastrian.

They try to say that my part of England (which is also Britain and also Europe – just saying) is now Greater Manchester. Utter tosh! I will always be from the Red Rose county of Lancashire.

Anonymous

Not in the UK, but still in the King’s city… Memphis.

Anonymous

Can’t deny it we’ve had many Kings but you had THE King. Suppose we had QUEEN though.

Anonymous

Yes! Elvis Forever! And I’m in Houston, where he first began live shows on weekends.

I come from a land Downunder.
      Davina

Do you enjoy a vegemite sandwich?  🙂

Molly
          Duchess

Of course we  do, and it’s even better when got from a 6’4″ man full of muscles in Brussels

🙂

-Molly (Transplanted now, but still loves the Vegemite sandwich, just have to order the stuff especially since it’s banned for import or transit through the states — Ha, I guess it’s a banned substance.)

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Molly.
            Anonymous

Molly ‘ you speak my language’ now I’m showing my age. Good song though

I have been away from the computer for a few days. Thanks you all for adding to the string. Might have to change the bands name to Femme at Work.
            Davina

Anonymous
            Lady

Vegemite and peanut butter on toast. Yum.

Anonymous

USA 🙂 Charleston SC to be specific

Anonymous

Western North Carolina, Sylva to put a tack in the map .

Anonymous

I’m in Murphy (well, outside out the town quite a ways).  I’d guess you to be about a one and 1/2 hours (Easterly) drive through the gorge?  …there’s not THAT much traffic for ‘white-watering’ this year for ‘who knows what reason’!

Just saying “Howdy Neighbor!”  Small world…. dayam!!!!  I’m not home anyway, but in The Grand Caymen’s for a shoot, myself and other RGirls,  (I’m still modelling until they run me off).  hahah…

The Midwest farmers girls trying to catch up with the southern belles.  Milwaukee, Wisconsin here.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Southwestern Ontario, Canada, near the North shore of Lake Erie.

Amy

Jackie
      Lady

Beautifully “high” state of Colorado

Mile high city here! Colorful Colorado, and I love it here. A bit cold at the moment, but soon it will be in the 90s and I’ll be complaining that it’s too hot! lol

I’m from Cape Cod!! Are there any other Cape gals here?!

Anonymous

Hi Daisy!  I was born in Maine (so I’m a Maine-iac), but was transplanted to The South at 17.  I now live in extreme Western North Carolina, and am seriously looking for a NEW place to move to.  When I leave I’ll have left nothing I’ll miss.  (place is super isolated and sucks).  The only part I love is that this is lakefront property with a small manse.  Perfect for me, myself and I …yet there are NO others.  But, that’s another POLL.  Hmmm!!!

Anonymous

OMG!!  I do believe senility has taken hold (just a bit).  Pls allow me to rephrase that first bit of nonsense!  lol…..  (This is very embarrassing)!

I was BORN in Varna, Bulgaria, and remained there until age 10.  Raised ‘Wicca’ …still am).  By age 11yo I was a “Maine-iac.” (Closest to the water and plenty of snow, I guess)?  hahah…  So, any way you view it, I’m a transplant cuz I moved OUT of the ‘white stuff’ and into GREEN stuffs!  🙂  OH!  I’m sort of close to Murphy, NC (extremely west), yet it’s closer for myself to travel to AL or TN for ‘consumables’, etc.  (If there are any such as myself (trans or CD) in this end of NC (or anywhere?), they are remaining ‘closeted’ to the N’th degree)!

Darcy S.
      Lady

Hello all, Austin Texas here!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

A Canadian from Ontario.

Stephanie 🌹

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi. I’m in Southern  California .

Anonymous

I live in a teeny, tiny village called Britain…..lol

Mary Jay
      Lady

Its lonely in Canada, im the 7th Canadian

Bizous from Montreal! xx

I work where-ever the company sends me, currently in Manchester (the UK one) but officially live on the East coast, not too far from Ipswich.

Anonymous

Wales (North), United Kingdom. It’s the next door country to England and has its own language! Gillian.

Anonymous

I’m in the UK.

Melbourne Australia

I live in long island new YORK buy queens Nassau border. Still searching to meet other girls like me to get to know and become GIRLFRIENDS. i now can host being the fact im finally out to my landlord and his wife

Anonymous

There seem to be a lot of Lancastrians in this survey perhaps, as anne-Marie suggests, it is something to do with the water. I was born in Manchester, does that count? Gillian.

Anonymous

Beautiful Queensland, Australia

Anonymous

I have always wanted to live in Sydney or Melborne or on the other side in Perth. Don’t know why but just feel like Australia is calling me.

Anonymous

Hi Missy ,

Sydney & Melbourne are both lovely , amazing harbour in Sydney , heavenly shopping in Melbourne. Both are full of culture, museums , galleries , multicultural …..I prefer Melbourne. Perth I’ve only been to as a very young child hence no memory

Home of the Kentucky derby.

Anonymous

Home of The Kentucky Derby!  YEAH!!!!   Believe me when I say that 1:  I am a Honorable Kentucky Colonel (was given that for playing for and then joining the millions who donate each year (in the MILLIONS)! …and 2:  I sang The National Anthem for 3 year running at the onset of ceremonies prior to  “AND THEIR OFF!”   OMG I MISS IT!!!  (We’d sit in the president’s office watching his screen.  omg was that a HOOT)!

In 150 yrs NOBODY is going to care; but I do!  🙂

Anonymous

Home of the Kentucky Fried Chicken I understand as well!

Wow Aimee,
          you sang the national Anthem at the Kentucky derby?

Thats very impressive!
          I do care and you should be proud!

Hi Gillian,

Yes home state of KFC,

The Ky derby is in Louisville Ky where I live(close By anyway)
          Kentucky fried chicken I believe was started in corbin Ky I think.
          I do love KFC chicken

Love Patty

TAMI
      Lady

North east Ohio!

Robin
      Lady

The big sky country Montana.

Thanks to everyone.  We certainly are spread over the English speaking world.  I wonder how common this is in other countries?

love and hugs, Jennifer

Anonymous

duhhhh………….it’s ‘hoosierdaddy’………………you an IU or Produe or Irish fan ???   I’m an IU grad, and three of four kids born there…………have lived in Indiana before, a long time…………but left the nest, ventured all over the world and country…………now totally a coal country and blue grass supporter………..

Mikki

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Where do we live?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?