- January 17, 2021 at 12:49 pm #434539deanna johnsonParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- January 24, 2021 at 2:26 pm #437721Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 116Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
- January 24, 2021 at 9:41 am #437597Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 463Has thanked: 737 timesBeen thanked: 1657 times
i usually go to la vie en rose’ or my top drawer but just for panties walmart, Hane’s high cut bikini briefs, in cotton, this girls gitch of choice
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 24, 2021 at 9:27 am #437587Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 66Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
- January 24, 2021 at 9:41 am #437598Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 132Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
Haven’t been to Target in a while. But I remember the first time I did. It was such a thrill to find that all of the “good” panties were kept in those little drawers. It was such a deliberate act, opening each one to see the treasures hidden away. It was something you can’t fake. Like, “oh my, I didn’t know there were panties in here!” Anyone in the area would just HAVE to know, “ this guy’s buying himself some panties.” What great marketing to display the intimates that way. Pretty special feeling. >sigh<
Of course,Target’s self checkout always seemed like a plus. Now, I don’t think twice about it and I prefer checking out with a real live person. I also think it helps people remain employed if we don’t use the self checkout. : )
- January 24, 2021 at 11:42 am #437647Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 66Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
i typically use the self checkout specialty while in drab shopping for Mindy. I’ll hide the panties and such under other things in my cart. I have gone through the regular checkout a time or 2 when buying panties the person running the register didn’t even raise an eyebrow. I have gone shopping in Walmart as Mindy, bought a pretty bra and a fist full of panties. Didn’t hide them in my cart that time i proudly placed them up top in plain sight so everyone would see the floral bra.
I came into work today as Mindy. Had to do a drive by and find a secluded parking lot to change in because I saw our FCO’s car parked out front of the office. Planning on a trip to Walmart for groceries this evening in Mindy mode after I leave the office. I’m going to have to stop by Target now to see what cute panties I can find in their drawers.
- January 24, 2021 at 7:34 am #437539AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 917 times
I try and buy local to support small businesses that have struggled because of COVID-19 for special lacy items.
I find great buys at The Salvation Army Thrift Store.
Walmart for everyday wear bra and panties.
I would want to try Secrets and Lace and thinking of putting in a subscription to Knotty Knickers. Just what I need 3 panties delivered monthly…lol
- January 24, 2021 at 7:18 am #437535Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 137Has thanked: 158 timesBeen thanked: 383 times
Used to be from a Canadian plus-size retailer Addition Elle, but they closed their stores just after lockdown here. They are now sold from their sister store Penningtons but I have not shopped for any well before the pandemic hit Canada.
They had some beautiful sets that I would look at online hoping that they could go on-sale of clearance so I could afford them.
- January 24, 2021 at 6:31 am #437522Jenny Thigh HighLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 226Has thanked: 1120 timesBeen thanked: 1255 times
- January 24, 2021 at 3:39 am #437460Sarah LacyLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
Many moons ago it used to be Doreens in Old Street, then M&S or BHS wherever I could steal myself away. Sadly those shops closed down or are out of bounds due to Covid so Amazon or E-bay has taken top spot. Amazon is good as you can get delivered to a Post Office or locker so there is no explaining or out and out fibbing to inquisitive and suspicious SO’s.
Ebay is a bit more of a challenge as it has to be a military style mission to listen out for the postie, intercept him at the gate or catch the items before they hit the floor from the letterbox and any explaining has to be done. Amazing how sexy lingerie turns into plumbing or electrical items once it passes through our letter box! Must be some kind of alternate universe gateway.
- January 20, 2021 at 7:40 am #435831Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 524Has thanked: 2234 timesBeen thanked: 2037 times
- January 20, 2021 at 1:22 am #435739Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 121Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
My favorite is Victoria’s Secret and a close second is.Forever 21. Both of these have so many choices to choose from. Macy’s is also a good place to find lingerie but sadly they aren’t as many Macy’s as there used to be. My local Penny’s has a great lingerie section that I have used on occasion to get fitted for a bra that fits me properly. Wearing a ill fitted bra frustrates me especially after wearing a properly fitted bra that looks and supports my breasts like its supposed to Any girl that wears a properly fitted bra knows what I mean. It’s just one thing that you don’t have to worry about when you are dressed en femme.
- January 19, 2021 at 3:36 pm #435610HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 264Has thanked: 903 timesBeen thanked: 888 times
Well I am not a fan of online shopping. So I tend to stay away from it. I like to use cash only, the best way to control spending. I rather shop in person and when I go to the big city. Furthermore, I tend to buy higher end overpriced stuff. Like shopping at Victoria’s Secret, Soma, Hot Topic, Torrid, Christen & Banks, Rue 21, Buckle 8, Lane Bryant, Kohl’s, JC Penny’s and a few more.
Now I do a little mail order catalogs to but not many. Like the names of Venus and all the Full Beauty brands they offer. I never used their online sites. I still the forms in the book and use money orders.
Plus I shop in the second hand stores like Goodwill and such. I come them store like mad looking for name brand and vintage clothing.
Now I tend to use the internet to shop, but that mostly window shopping. I can not lie I have used eBay and Poshmark, but that is for the really hard to find items that I want to add to my vintage collection.
So any of you gals have some real vintage clothing from the 1920s-1950s (male or female), let me know. I just might make you an offer.
- January 19, 2021 at 3:53 pm #435620Krissy RichardsRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 147Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
Im a great one for a bargain? So ebay as you get the most amazing vintage knickers and lingerie for a snip of a price plus I love to use amazon as they are so quick as one minute you can be thinking wow id look amazing in that then in a couple of days I am looking amazing in it 😀
- January 19, 2021 at 9:53 am #435450Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 47Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
I really have four sites or stores that I shop for my lingerie. In person, Kohl’s and Macy’s. Online, I love shopping at Herroom.com and Onehanesplace.com. You can never have enough lingerie.
- January 19, 2021 at 8:48 am #435406
- January 19, 2021 at 2:17 am #435253
- January 19, 2021 at 2:11 am #435248
- January 18, 2021 at 4:22 pm #435113DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 360Has thanked: 1596 timesBeen thanked: 1240 times
Like pretty little thing, VS, Wicked temptation, Macy But really my favorite is still VS know they kinda over price but the sales people at my local shop go out their way to help me even give great suggestion.
- January 18, 2021 at 8:28 am #434906
- January 18, 2021 at 8:16 am #434899
- January 18, 2021 at 7:19 am #434870Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 60Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 332 times
- January 18, 2021 at 7:11 am #434863LadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 132Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
Sure, I get it, it looks like the poll wasn’t set up correctly. But actually it’s exactly right, and the votes are there to prove it. “Where do you do your lingerie shopping?” Unanimously an emphatic yes. “Yes!”, to lingerie shopping! : )
Well done Deanna.
- January 18, 2021 at 6:56 am #434856Brenda StevensLadyRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 827 timesBeen thanked: 260 times
- January 18, 2021 at 6:49 am #434852
- January 18, 2021 at 3:43 am #434786helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 135Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 361 times
- January 18, 2021 at 12:59 am #434742Holly TygressaBaronessRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 105Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
- January 18, 2021 at 12:54 am #434739Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 485Has thanked: 394 timesBeen thanked: 2186 times
- January 18, 2021 at 12:23 am #434733AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1716Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
- January 17, 2021 at 11:44 pm #434728Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 896Has thanked: 8918 timesBeen thanked: 3481 times
Online, I go through Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Torrid Cato’s mostly. For in person shopping, Goodwill and some of the local thrift shops, Plato’s Closet (resale and overstock), Kohl’s, Target, Torrid, Cato’s Maurice’s, Lane Bryant, Penney’s, Burke’s (another overstock seller).
- January 17, 2021 at 7:45 pm #434677Janice EmoryDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
Wish was recommended by a cis woman co-worker. I love the lingerie and sleepwear from Adore Me dot com. I also shop en femme at Boscov’s department store for hosiery and Alfred Dunner styles. It’s like Macy’s but less expensive. One can also try things on there. Once in a while I will stop at Goodwill to check out possible new arrivals.
- January 17, 2021 at 6:49 pm #434649BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 145Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
Online I like Yandy for really sexy lingerie outfits if it is on sale. I have also found things on Amazon and Ebay. Most of my panties come from Walmart and I just love the silky No Boundaries brand. I have also found some really nice things at Goodwill and other thrift stores.
- January 17, 2021 at 6:39 pm #434648Blue BellLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
- January 19, 2021 at 5:51 pm #435652
- January 17, 2021 at 5:54 pm #434640Edmund DauntesLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I enjoy shopping at Macy’s, in store and on line. Go on a Tuesday or Thursday when it is snowing and you can have the whole store to yourself ;-).
I also have started shopping at goodwill. I have found some high heels that fit and are comfortable! I also got a pencil skirt and a really cute blouse. All for about $12.
I also like the outlet malls Jockey store and The Leggs Hanes Bali store. Lots of fun
- January 17, 2021 at 2:31 pm #434580donna walterLadyRegistered On: July 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- January 17, 2021 at 2:13 pm #434574Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 162 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
- January 17, 2021 at 1:41 pm #434557Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 46Replies: 167Has thanked: 3807 timesBeen thanked: 1104 times
- January 17, 2021 at 6:20 pm #434646
- January 17, 2021 at 1:12 pm #434546
- January 17, 2021 at 12:55 pm #434542Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1820Has thanked: 3358 timesBeen thanked: 6223 times
- January 18, 2021 at 8:00 am #434896LadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 132Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.