Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would ask this same question to anyone.

Anonymous

I selected myself and people in general.

I wear what I like, as long as I believe that outfit looks reasonably well on me.

The people in general because if going out I don’t control who will see me. Or even if not going out anybody with internet access can find my photos even if they may wish they didn’t! 😆

Gaby 💜

Marianne
        Ambassador

Who on earth wouldn’t want to see you photos Gabi?

For myself. One, because it makes me feel good and calm. Two, because only my SO knows that I like to cross dress.

Davina

I dress up for myself. I like to feel pretty, and it makes me feel good to pass. It also is a relief from the stress I feel in my normal life.

Emily
      Lady

I translated “ for myself” to mean for my mental health, so that was my vote. Also enjoy dressing and going out with friends.

Anonymous

I DRESS for my wife, the only person who’s seen me………..she likes to see me, on those evenings we do this, as sexy in a high end hooker way, so I DRESS to please…………..I have this overcoming urge to SEDUCE her visually with how I dress…….seems to be working…………seduced every time !!! Is it me and my ability to become this silken creature………..or something else ???  Don’t want to go there, has to be how sexy I am……………

Mikki

Lucky girl!  Actually, you are both very lucky to have each other.

I second that motion! You lucky girl, Mikki, I’m forever jealous of all the fortunate CDs who have accepting, encouraging, and participating SOs!

You’re a very lucky girl Mikki, I’m struggling  to get my (ex-ish) Wife to accept me for what I finally accepted myself as a couple of years ago but she still feels the pain of my deceit, years of lies etc etc but I know we’re soulmates and I’m not giving up on  her, ever 🙂

I dress for myself…   it is a self expression of me..!   Whether I am in day to day male drab or wearing beautiful feminine attire it is simply an expression of who I am. I am neither one or the other. In fact, I have said it before, but it is more of simply just pieces of an intricate puzzle, that when fit together create a unique and beautiful picture.

Ashley

rhonda
      Lady

I voted myself but I wonder why when I feel like I have no choice but to dress , if something is making me do it , then am I doing it for something and not for myself ?

I dress for my self as it makes me feel relaxed and clears my mind

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I would say myself.  Though I will wear an outfit that my wife thinks looks good on me or she thinks is cute.

I dress for myself.When I dress as Michelle,I feel complete and wonderful.My dressing brings a sense of peace and contentment into my life.

Jumping on the selfish bastard bandwagon.  Much as I’m gratified to see how much enjoyment my ladyfriends here seem to get out of seeing me dressed… at the end of the day I do it for that sense of catharsis, of completion, which only seems to happen when my yin and yang as it were are in balance.  And yes, that means giving equal consideration to my manly self; getting too immersed in Val comes with its own set of dangers.

So yes… long story short I’m an opera singer.  “Me me me me meeeee!” 😉

Anonymous

Always myself, but with a view to the occasion and people who are likely to see me.

I won’t walk down the street in bra, panties and heels, but I would like some beach time in a swimsuit – and not upset anyone!

Hmmm, it seems i am up there in the majority with this one, i simply dress for myself 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Fiona………….would you change your style IF you were to have someone ‘take an interest’ in your presentation, even if that interest was purely platonic, like a gg co-worker who suggested some changes in makeup, or to try a high waisted skirt or shorts, or a pair of high heel open toed ankle boots ?  Surely someone would have some influence on how you present !!!

Mikki

Jackie
      Ambassador

I primarily dress for myself. I don’t think I own one thread of boy clothes. I dress in whatever clothes I want daily. Even women have stared and complimented the way I look, I love that lol.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jackie.
      Becka
      Lady

It’s always been for me.  Dressing makes me feel wonderful!  Sometimes just a pair of panties is enough!

I dress primarily for myself.

While I enjoy at times being looked upon and complimented by others, and feel somewhat spoiled to have someone in my life who appreciates my looks and the women I can be. I really relish when she is out of town and I have my time alone to dress, experiment and relax, with only my own expectations to consider.

Anonymous

Time alone often heavenly

The more I dress up, the more I want to be noticed and admired by people, especially men. I may actually flirt with men online through video chat.

First – there should be an option: ‘For Women’ – hell, you’ve got ‘For Men’!

I’d tick that – as well as For Me, because ‘for me’ isn’t really selfish, it’s HARD. We all know! it’s about being yourself!

I feel comfortable and I think I can look pretty sexy in nice girly clothes, even without trying to pass…
      And I want cis girls to find me as attractive and hot or sexy as I find them when they’ve dressed to put that message out there!

Stacy Ann May
        Duchess

I agree that “For Women” should be an option. I’m not trying to attract them, but I am definitely trying to pass as one. I think women have a more critical eye than men, and I am paying attention to every little facet of a woman’s appearance that I possibly can – everything that I think a GG would see and evaluate.

I dress for myself would like to go out someday. But every morning when I pick out a pair of panties to wear it all for me.

You should go out! Find a good night club, and go dancing 🙂 I suggest the Goth scene, since they tend to be very accepting, and willing to stand up for you(I always feels safe because I know half the giant hairy dudes there will step in to protect any lady, no matter what she looks like) but I would also suggest going in drab to check it out first. First time I went out here I immediately ran into a cute couple, one of them a CD/trans individual, and haven’t been out without dressing up since

Ricky
      Lady

I dress for me! No one else sees me dress! So i have no one to try and impress except for myself. Lol. If my SO was ok with it i would try to make myself up to whatever made her happy im sure!

Anonymous

Like many I do it for me. Suppose it lets you be 21 again.

As with many I dress for myself , no one sees me no one wants too !! I love just being someone else for what little time you it is , can’t even say that’s the reason I dress either I just do !!

K Swim
      Lady

All me. I remain hidden in the shadows when I do it, so there is no one else to dress for except myself.

Anonymous

I dress for me. I’m in the closet and I can’t see me coming out. If I was out I would wear what I want to wear, not what anyone wanted me to wear.

I voted for myself. I dress to get in touch with and to express my feminine side. I don’t dress hoping to find a relationship, I’m already married. I don’t dress to enhance my marriage either; my wife wouldn’t accept, support, or understand. I don’t dress to gain approval from general society, I’m not concerned about that and you can’t please everyone. I do appreciate the complements I get from my CD/TG support group on my clothes.

Anonymous

Brittney,

Your answer is pretty much the same as mine. Since I am still in the closet, I pretty much dress up for myself. I do appreciate any positive feedback I get here, though!  And I wouldn’t mind meeting other CDs for a girls night out someday.

Like many here I dress for myself because it makes me feel like a complete person. Now I wouldn’t mind having a fellow CD see me dressed if only to give me pointers on how to improve my look. Right now I would say on a good day I’m a hot mess.

Vicki

Mainly I dress for myself. My wife likes to see me get all dressed up, but it’s more for me than her. Since I have started actually doing makeup and dressing all of the way, I was just wearing panties when I could, she had started putting on makeup as she just didn’t care before. I love it because it’s another thing we get to do together and that’s always a good thing in a relationship.

First and foremost, I dress for myself.  I am responsible for my own happiness, and this is the biggest part of my life that makes me truly happy.  Dressing for my men friends comes second, followed closely by gurlfriends.

At some point in our lives, I believe that we do hit on each choice at some point to a greater or lesser degree.

PaulaF

I dress for myself first.  Women’s under garments feel so much better than men’s.  Aslo, wearing dresses feels a bit more comfortable to me.  I mainly dress in private, not comfortable to come out yet.  Those I live with would not accept.

I have worn undergarments for men (not often, and not my proudest moments).  And not somewhere people I know would go.

It feels better to do it for me;  Bekkie-Renee.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For as long as I can remember, I had a fascination with women’s legs in nylons. I wanted to wear what they were wearing and look like them. Then I became mesmerized with other things like heels and bras.

From the time I was 4, I loved wearing pantyhose, heels and a bra. I wanted other pretty things too like dresses but had to settle for a shirt as my dress.

At 13, I began buying my own pantyhose. It was so exciting to get a brand new pair that was sheer to waist and had no runs or holes in them.

At 17, I bought some short girl’s shorts, a few bras and a pair of platform wedge heels. When no one was home, I would put on my pantyhose, short shorts and a bra that I stuffed with breast forms I made from old pantyhose. I would look in the mirror and an incredible thrill would come over me.I had great, sexy legs, shown off so wonderfully in pantyhose, short shorts and platform wedge heels. My breasts looked perfect. That was me. WOW! I looked amazing from the neck down. Above the neck, it was me wearing sexy girl’s clothes.

I decided I had to have pretty hair. I needed a wig. I loved the look of Daisy Duke and was trying to look like her. I needed Daisy hair.

I went to a nearby wig shop and looked in the window. They seemed to have just the wig I was looking for. Just like Daisy hair. I wanted to get it so bad but my nerve abandoned me. I would be so disappointed if someone else bought it.

One day I just went in and asked about it. They actually let me try it on. OMG! Yes. I must have it. Then I saw another one with the same style but in a dirty blonde. I bought both of them.

When I got home and dressed. I felt that amazing thrill and excitement I always felt. I put the wig on. Then I went and looked in the mirror to see how it looked. It was the most amazing feeling and experience. The girl with the sexy legs in the pantyhose, platform wedge heels, little shorts and perfect breasts was me. The wig turned me into a girl. No more guy wearing a sexy girl’s outfit. I was Daisy or maybe Daisy’s sister, or at least someone who looked like Daisy. It was the most thrilling and amazing experience, and the long time fulfillment of many dreams and fantasies.

Then I bean going out in my Daisy attire. It was incredibly exciting and thrilling and nearly as scary. I gradually got bolder each time out. When I bought pantyhose for the first time while dressed like that, I thought that was the ultimate experience and fantasy lived. Then I went shopping for shoes. That I thought was even bolder. Then came many other experiences and adventures. All incredibly, exciting, thrilling and scary.

I did all that for me. No one else but me was having those experiences and thrills. I know it sounds really silly to seek such intense thrills doing that, but there simply was no other way to feel like that.

Like most I dress for myself and that means whatever mood or state of mind I am in. Housework in a daisy duke outfit or sexy risque outfit no problem when home or at a another girls house. I am conscious of being in public where I can blend in so I tend to dress in public to fit the enviroment of other women so as not to stand out. Yet going to a drag show maybe a different outfit and mindset

I partly dress for myself – I select my own dress, jewelry and shoes each morning, and I enjoy the process and the feeling of being dressed like most of you.

However, my answer has to be that I mainly dress for my wife.  We agreed I would stay home and do the cooking and housework, and she insists that I dress my part as a housewife.  She has high standards for my appearance (as well as my cooking and cleaning) and isn’t shy about enforcing them.  So I dress to please her.

Hi Stephanie, That’s really nice that you dress for your wife and she enforces it….mmmm.

I used to dress just for myself but now I dress for my wife and my special gurlfriend. I do love and cherish them both.  Much love to you.

Satesha

Anonymous

I have always dressed for myself, like any cis-gendered girl I dress to please myself.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Well, the truth is I dress for myself.  As it’s the only time that I get to feel complete. All of my life I kept on task with my work. All to make a better life for my family. However, I always felt like something was just not right with me. I always knew that I liked looking feminine. It took me until recently to realize that it was the male part that was the imposter. I feel so solidly natural and comfortable dressing that it sometimes made me anxious over changing back, when I needed too. I think I feared that one day, I just might not want to. I’m finding balance these days but it does take time and much thought.

I have found that the smiles that I get from others in so very encouraging. I am an older girl so when I do get a compliment it leaves me feeling so satisfied.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I dress to let the woman in me out. I feel so natural when I am in a pretty dress with my makeup done.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?