Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Passable?  I long ago stopped thinking about the impossible.

Because I want to be a girl, things like acting lady-like and looking lady-like are very important!

As a girl, I can be dainty, graceful, girly, pretty, feminine, delicate, and many other female traits.

I love it when people address me as “ma’am,” and especially enjoy having men hold doors open for me.

Yes, totally effeminate, that’s me.  The total freedom of being me.  I am told it is called cross dressing.  It has to be more than that?

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Peggy that was wonderful. I work so hard at being girlish. I study women’s mannerisms, the way they talk, the way they move and I try to understand what they are feeling. That last one is so important. To be able to really “feel” as a woman does is my goal. If I can get there I think everything else will fall in place.

Hugs, Liara

Hi, Pggy.
      I agree, for myself, it is much more than crossdressing, I do believe I am transgender, to some degree. I know I will never be a woman, but the more I transform myself, the more right it feels.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

I think a lot of us CD’s are a little bit trans if we were honest with ourselves. If I woke up tomorrow to find I was a reasonably attractive single woman, I don’t think I’d be too bothered.

The thing is, barring magic, I know exactly what I’d look like if I chose to transition, and she’s not a pretty sight!

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

I think Connie is correct, we are all transgendered, to some degree at least. I know that I would much rather be a woman but i am a man. It has taken a lot of years to say that.

Hugs, Jillian

Agreed and agree with the other comments.

Since we are all born of parts from two people – a male and female (for most of us), it should not be a surprise that we exhibit characteristics of both. Depending on how strong each partner was may determine how much one exhibits one type of the other.

In my case, I am clearly ‘my mom’. Not in every way, but in many of the ways she was…pretty (good), smart (good) but somewhat insecure – which led her to be overly controlling (not a good trait). I learned much from my Dad and love him dearly.

He knew about Dani before he passed and was fine with her. Seems he knew a long time ago that he should have been a she.

Peggy Sue, I know the feeling.

You know the best part, I am not confused. I just love being a girl. It makes me feel beyond good.

It only took me 74 years to find out who I am! Better late than never?

Love to all,

Diane

Anonymous

Greetings Peggy Sue.

I totally agree…

Wearing the clothes is just a part of it for me…. It’s how you act, carry yourself…even think, that completes the picture. I’m sure that’s why the girls that go out especially, enjoy it so much…it certainly makes me feel wonderful….and whole!!!

being effeminate is dreamy for me…I love that side of me. Why is showing I’m considerate, caring compassionate and loving pretty things and gorgeous clothes and bright colours so wrong???

and it’s never about passing, to me, it’s about acceptance….Ok, i try to be the best i can, but that’s all I can do. I think someone holding a door open for me is charming……. just please don’t slam it in my face.

Grace ❤️

Kathleen
      Duchess

Crossdressing? For me it’s just a facet of a so much larger experience

Yes it is much more than just putting on clothes. I love the effeminate side of me which has been with me forever. I am so happy to be out acting and behaving like a woman and the interactions I have with people. It is still exciting to be called by my fem name and have doors opened. I adore everything girlie and spend most of my time enjoying the experience

Anonymous
      Lady

Passable? I know I have a big old male frame that gives me away in a glance so I try to concentrate on how I feel and act. As I’ve gotten older its gone from at first a sexual fetish thing evolving into a female mindset way beyond anything sexual. I think it takes some girls like me gaining maturity before we can accept ourselves as the females we are inside. It feels so wonderful and right regardless of what others see.

Yes it’s so much more than the clothes for me to Peggy Sue.

Why are you the way you are? Does it matter? You are wonderful❤️that should be enough.

Everybody is different and unique and that’s great. The main difference is that we have decided to break free from the gender societal stereotypes laid down for us to follow.

🎼I want to break freeeeee…

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Hi Peggy,
      To me I feel incomplete unless I express my femininity.
      Maybe it’s a chemical transition of my emotions and thoughts, I certainly know that mentally I crave to to express and explore my feminine self. More relaxed, comfortable and emotionally stable as who I identify as, as a female than the other way round.
      I am happy that’s all that counts, content in the knowledge that this is the real me living in the world of my femininity no longer in turmoil but I in peace with one’s self at last.
      Lol Amanda xx

Hey Peggy,

It is more than that! It’s being who you want to be and living your best life.

Sally

x

Anonymous

Peggy the clothes are just part of it.what is in the inner you makes the woman. Myself determine to make my outer self match my inner self and become a woman. In the process now just had fem facial surgery done 3 weeks ago. Also vocal and trach shave for voice to be more fem.  In November this year will be going in for vaginaplasty. Then let HRT continue it thing.

Wishing the best through your journey which any way go.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Peggy Sue,

The world may label it crossdressing, but if you’re really a girl “between your ears”, as am I, then it’s merely dressing, as it is for any GG. And “Ma’am” is the appropriate salutation for us. I get dressed every day in a skirt and blouse, or a dress – along with panties, bra and flats, and that’s all it is – getting dressed.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

I agree with you , it is amazing that we are labeled at all in todays world. Although I have seen post on this site of men that just want to dress female but don’t possess the inner feeling of being in the wrong body or the deep need to be female. I believe for most of us it is not about the clothes but rather the satisfaction  of confirming to ourselves who we know we are. Anyone can put on clothes, but to dress as who you are inside because it is an instinct not a choice is a different thing altogether. I do not think of myself as a crossdresser and truthfully the word is demeaning to me. It is a label  that in it’s conception is meant to be prejudice and causes people to be hateful towards us or at least afraid and standoffish without consideration. It is just who we are, not what we are. I am female in my heart and mind and I am a better person for it . I think we all know manly men who are very rough and judgmental in their understanding and response to others different from them. But we , because of this feeling we have about who we are have found that sweet spot in our hearts and minds that give us compassion towards others that most men do not have. To make a long story shorter, it is much more that just putting so clothes. Coral

Barb Wire
      Lady

I can spend all day giving thanks to you all. I feel… like me!

Love & gratitude,

Barb 🙂

All those traits you mentioned are just such wonderful feelings to express. I love the thought of being a girly girl.

I like to think of myself as “The Queen of Chiffon” it’s the most delicate of fabrics and I feel so feminine when wearing one of my chiffon dresses or chiffon nightgowns.

Nancy
      Lady

Peggy Sue, I think this is only crossdressing if we buy into the idea that boys should wear pants, like blue, and play with trucks. And girls should wear dresses, like pink, and play with dolls. I grew up being taught that, as probably almost all of us did. But now my thinking is changing. I enjoy skirts, I like pink, and what’s the big deal about that? Can we still call it crossdressing if we are just dressing to match who we feel like we are on the inside? I think that is more, dressing to express your true self. And for some of us, that true self just happens to lean more toward the feminine side.

Birel

Ohh Peggy Sue I know what you mean There is defiantly more to it. I was always the happiest when I presented as a girl then a woman. I am not sure what happened to us, but it always has been so confusing for me. I have spent so much time and money dealing with therapist and psychiatrist and the medicines they had to offer. I could not believe that i was given a body of a male but felt i was a woman. I defiantly thought there was something wrong with me. Fortunately for me there were night clubs,  private TG/CD clubs  and places like CDH that helped me confirm it was not just me that felt like this Like so many here I have gone from loving to hating how I feel. It just adds to much stress in one’s life. The hiding and be frightened that some one might find out The issue with gender Identity should of been confirmed at the beginning of birth. I suppose I should of dealt with this back when I was much younger. Like so many here I hoped these feelings would just go away. I wrote a article a few years ago on the TGH site. I have acquired Too much baggage to transition”  I have come to love all i have helped to create. So here I sit, my wife very understanding as much as she can but still expects the man she married to be just that. We all make  choices in life and we have to live with our choices. So acceptance of who I am and how I feel has been so difficult for me. I wonder sometimes what it would be like just to be a normal man and just being happy being a normal man. So yes there is more to it than just wearing the clothes that make us feel happy and alive. Just wanting to express the real me without criticism or made to feel uncomfortable especially when I have taken a life time to learn what has been expected of me because I was born with the genitalia of a male. Thank you for your post Peggy Sue without a doubt there is whole lot more to it than putting on a cute dress and heels. Learning to be a proper woman is something well worth working towards after all it too our GG sisters a life time to understand. I wish you well and know most here understand how you feel

Luv Stephanie

Great topic Peggy Sue!

For me it’s definitely a lot about the clothes – feeling pretty, feminine, comfortable, relaxed (there is nothing like slipping into beautiful lingerie at bedtime), but also being able to express myself and my fem personality on a regular basis. I’m not out yet but I do get plenty of time to enjoy dressing at home so that suffices and having a loving and supportive boyfriend really makes me feel extra girly as well (message me if you’re interested in hearing about our loving relationship).

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?