Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife Stacie and I had the talk recently,said she wants to see me dressed as Kelsey fulltime.My reaction was I was amazed this was said by her.I told her I might do this fulltime knowing she is supportive of my crossdressing making her happy.Next step is when it happens.Told her let’s not rush this and get input from my family whom are supportive first.Did understand and we are on the same page on it.

Hi Kelsey, wow thats good news! as long as your parents and friends etc are accepting too, I see no problem as long as you are happy about it. If my wife said that to me, I would be in heaven! just take it easy, dont rush, go with what you are comfortable with and enjoy! what great news, so happy for you!

Fiona xxx

I want to see what my family says first,will do it if the input from them is good.

That is wonderful, Kelsey. I know that I would jump at such an opportunity from my wife. I have my wife’s support and acceptance, but there are limits slowly diminishing over time. Perhaps, one day, I will have a similar opportunity. Either way, I am happy for you.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Becka
      Lady

Wow, what a reaction!

You are one lucky gurl!

Congratulations to both of you Kelsey and Stacie, I sincerely hope it goes as well with your family. Your right to take it slow and see how it fits. Hugs💋

Going to talk to my family about it tomorrow,I am sure they will take it well.Talked to my 20 year old daughter Kimberly today about it,told me I will always be her dad still no matter what  happens.Wife and I have been watching youtube videos and this was one of them,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrck5x0iP7I

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Kelsey, that’s incredible!  I am glad to hear that you are planning on a slow and steady pace to give you, your wife and others a chance to adjust.  You go girl!!

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?