• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife has been out of town for the past 2.5 weeks.  During that time stephanie had lots of time to herself and made the most of  it.  This morning, her first back, We were snuggling in bed and I told her that I had missed her and that stephanie really missed her too.  She said she would like to see  stephanie and she should come out this morning.  Of course I was thrilled.  so slipped into a matching thong and bra set (a set she bought me) pink leggings, floral blouse and a satin robe and some new earrings and my wig she gave me.  The best part was that we dressed for our morning together.  I had never slipped on panties and bra right in front of her before and I found that very special.  Coffee just tastes better when shared between ladies

Very lucky!!

Anonymous

This is so awesome. I bet that made you feel great for the rest of the day.

Leah
      Baroness

anytime we can get support and acceptance from our wife or So is a great day!  makes our dressing much better for us

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing Steph. makes me smile so much to read of one of us with a accepting SO and things going so well.

Cassie

A lovely experience I’ll never know…my wife hates coffee! 😉

Thanks so much for sharing your happiness with us, Steph.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Any thing shared between S/O or ladies just tastes better. Just the chance to be with them and sharing the day is a real joy. My S/O doesn’t drink coffee either and I drink it off and on every day . She has tea or water when we go out. She doesn’t fully accept Allysa so don’t have the experience of going out as ladies.

Stephanie –

That is wonderful, very happy for you being able to have that experience.  Hopefully it will occur again soon.  I can only hope that will happen.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Sounds like you had a great time am so happy for you. Hugs, Allysa

Anonymous

That is so lovely. I admire you both!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I do have my Liberty’s and with my wife’s support but not too overly as you have mentioned. I wish but like everything the best times just take a little longer to develop. Wonderful hearing your story and isn’t it a special time with a partners acceptance. 🌷

J J
      Lady

Sounds like a lovely morning i. so many ways, but the special part that stood out to me was putting on you lingerie in front of you wife. It is a big step for those of us with accepting wives. It is one thing to be seen in our lingerie, but quite something else to be comfortable dressing in front of our spouse. Some days it feels natural to me, but on others it is still a little awkward.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?