- October 13, 2021 at 6:17 am #559292Tina QParticipantRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 138Has thanked: 613 timesBeen thanked: 757 times
I currently have two wigs. One is reddish in color and long. when I wear it, I am constantly moving the hair from in front of my eyes. The other looks like your hair just after you wake up.
I want to get a wig that is shorter in length. I found one that I like on Facebook Marketplace which is shorter and pink. The package says Halloween wig but it looks cute.
Is it a CD abomination to wear a pink Halloween wig?
- October 14, 2021 at 3:25 pm #559882
- October 14, 2021 at 3:57 am #559678Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 318Has thanked: 809 timesBeen thanked: 1568 times
Tina, I know what you mean about having to move the hair out of your eyes. I have one wig, and while it looks nice, that part of it is a hassle. So, I’ve been wanting a short, pixie or bob cut wig that is a little easier for me to deal with.
I’ve tried Halloween/costume kind of wigs, and I’ll just say the quality was very low. But if the pink wig looks good, it doesn’t hurt to give it a try.
- October 14, 2021 at 6:10 am #559707
- October 14, 2021 at 12:13 am #559645Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 137Replies: 3315Has thanked: 12369 timesBeen thanked: 19304 times
I have over a dozen now, virtually all styles and colours. I wear what I like, when I like. They really change your look, probably what I love best about them. I love them like they were pets!!!
Cd rulebook….page 1….. there are no rules, be yourself
- October 14, 2021 at 4:39 am #559697
- October 13, 2021 at 7:28 pm #559604Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1400Has thanked: 18594 timesBeen thanked: 5476 times
My first wig was pink and cheap, I still have it and occasionally use it. I would advise going to a wig store if you can though. We’ve got several around here, some better than others. I’ve been to 2 of them so far, and been very happy with my purchases. And you can find human hair wigs at affordable prices too.
- October 13, 2021 at 5:01 pm #559550Robyn DrakeAmbassadorRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 620Has thanked: 956 timesBeen thanked: 1806 times
- October 13, 2021 at 5:19 pm #559556
- October 13, 2021 at 4:07 pm #559524Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 418Has thanked: 693 timesBeen thanked: 1835 times
If it suits you and you like it then the answer is obvious! And in answer to Brielle, there are wig stylists that style and cut synthetic hair. Once I found this out I went and found one straight away. It makes such a difference and if it gets a little tatty they will trim it up.
- October 13, 2021 at 6:35 am #559306Roslin ByrneLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 47Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
- October 13, 2021 at 6:31 am #559303BrielleDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 163Has thanked: 586 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
Hi Tina, just make sure the wig is well-made. I’ve gotten cheap ones on amazon that had strands of hair falling out as soon as I opened the package! Others in a similar price range were great.
I have found the same problem – the wig hair falling into your face, snagging earrings, sticking to your lips, etc. If the wig is truly heat-resistant, you can try to use a curling iron, but you have to be careful. I just got a pixie-cut wig last week that may be “the one” I will stay with. Bangs that cover up my Frankenstein forehead and so short on the sides it stays out of my face and lets everyone see my earrings!
If you have the funds, a human hair wig is ideal – you can have a stylist cut and style it for your look. They won’t style synthetic wigs, though, I hear.
Thanks for the post!
- October 13, 2021 at 6:30 am #559302Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 1417Has thanked: 4419 timesBeen thanked: 6785 times
- October 13, 2021 at 6:32 am #559304
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.