• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I currently have two wigs. One is reddish in color and long. when I wear it, I am constantly moving the hair from in front of my eyes. The other looks like your hair just after you wake up.

I want to get a wig that is shorter in length. I found one that I like on Facebook Marketplace which is shorter and pink. The package says Halloween wig but it looks cute.

Is it a CD abomination to wear a pink Halloween wig?

Your rules, sweetie – my favourite wig is metallic blue – but she only goes out on special occasions!

Love Laura

Anonymous
        Lady

I want to wear it to CD social club events.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Tina, just make sure the wig is well-made. I’ve gotten cheap ones on amazon that had strands of hair falling out as soon as I opened the package! Others in a similar price range were great.

I have found the same problem – the wig hair falling into your face, snagging earrings, sticking to your lips, etc. If the wig is truly heat-resistant, you can try to use a curling iron, but you have to be careful. I just got a pixie-cut wig last week that may be “the one” I will stay with. Bangs that cover up my Frankenstein forehead and so short on the sides it stays out of my face and lets everyone see my earrings!

If you have the funds, a human hair wig is ideal – you can have a stylist cut and style it for your look. They won’t style synthetic wigs, though, I hear.

Thanks for the post!

Brielle

I don’t have one at the moment but if I did it would blonde and probably shoulder length. It meant if I was out walking on a windy day it a skirt or dress, it would be blowing about in my face

Angela Booth
      Hostess

If it suits you and you like it then the answer is obvious!  And in answer to Brielle, there are wig stylists that style and cut synthetic hair. Once I found this out I went and found one straight away. It makes such a difference and if it gets a little tatty they will trim it up.  

Wear what you like. You can always apply for an exemption from the CD Rulebook later. 😉

Anonymous
        Lady

LOL

My first wig was pink and cheap, I still have it and occasionally use it. I would advise going to a wig store if you can though. We’ve got several around here, some better than others. I’ve been to 2 of them so far, and been very happy with my purchases. And you can find human hair wigs at affordable prices too.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Tina…

I have over a dozen now, virtually all styles and colours. I wear what I like, when I like. They really change your look, probably what I love best about them. I love them like they were pets!!!

Cd rulebook….page 1….. there are no rules, be yourself

Grace ❤️

Page 2 just says “See page 1″…

🤔😍🤩

Nancy
      Lady

Tina, I know what you mean about having to move the hair out of your eyes. I have one wig, and while it looks nice, that part of it is a hassle. So, I’ve been wanting a short, pixie or bob cut wig that is a little easier for me to deal with.

I’ve tried Halloween/costume kind of wigs, and I’ll just say the quality was very low. But if the pink wig looks good, it doesn’t hurt to give it a try.

Birel

Anonymous
        Lady

The bedhead wig I have was supposed to be a pixie cut wig. Did not turn out to be. I have been looking at a pixie wig as well

Anonymous

I have read that you should buy a wig of a similar color to your hair. I have followed that, except now I am growing my own hair long.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?