- December 22, 2021 at 7:11 am #592444Katie PlowrightParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 196Has thanked: 1073 timesBeen thanked: 1000 times
Hi all, my SO kindly gave me to synthetic wigs she had had for parties etc over the years. The problem they are both jet black wigs and do not suit me at all. I am very pale complexion and a natural blond. I do not want to spend an inordinate amount of money replacing them. Any suggestions gratefully received, I am in the UK.
- January 2, 2022 at 4:15 pm #603020Alanna RossRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 31Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
Estetica Jamison colour RH1488.
- December 23, 2021 at 7:23 am #592840Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 51Replies: 1488Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 5506 times
- December 23, 2021 at 6:21 am #592830helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 197Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 666 times
Hello Katie, I get mine from a company called ” Forever Young ” you can buy them direct from them online or via Amazon. They are synthetic, but I have found them very nice to wear, usually around £15 – £30 each. I have a blonde short curly wig & a long striaght blonde one, give them ago, love Helenmarie
- December 23, 2021 at 5:38 am #592806Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 196Has thanked: 1073 timesBeen thanked: 1000 times
I’m looking on amazon for wigs, I’ve seen a few that I like although I’m wondering about the quality of the synthetic wigs.
I guess its all down to what you pay for them, at least with Amazon you could return them.
- December 23, 2021 at 5:14 am #592800Lynne SobeLadyRegistered On: June 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I have bought wigs from Paula Young and have liked them. Just received two from the black Friday sale. Check out their web site. Many styles, colors and some are style able. Packing is not discrete.
Best of luck in finding a style.
- December 23, 2021 at 3:29 am #592783Kimberly (Kimmy) BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 1711 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
- December 23, 2021 at 2:38 am #592777Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2250 times
I buy all my wigs on eBay they are very inexpensive. I find that they get snarly in time and then I just replace them.
I’m with you girlfriend, I found a black wig when cleaning out a rental property and brought it home. Being a natural blond it just didn’t look right. I also found a pink wig but that one is fun to wear when I’m feeling really girly, and “in the pink” so to speak
- December 22, 2021 at 7:42 am #592474AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 22, 2021 at 9:08 am #592515
- December 22, 2021 at 7:21 am #592451WilmaLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 195Has thanked: 1404 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
I now have 2 synthetic wigs both bought through Amazon ( they have a crossdresser section)
1 Grey and 1 mouse Brown.
My only concern about them is the weight, they seem heavy….but then again its been a while since I’ve had a full head of hair….lol
- December 22, 2021 at 9:11 am #592516Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 196Has thanked: 1073 timesBeen thanked: 1000 times
Thanks Wilma, I will go short not long so weight may not be an issue. Thanks for replying. Hugs K
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 22, 2021 at 12:40 pm #592605
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.