Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all, my SO kindly gave me to synthetic wigs she had had for parties etc over the years. The problem they are both jet black wigs and do not suit me at all. I am very pale complexion and a natural blond. I do not want to spend an inordinate amount of money replacing them. Any suggestions gratefully received, I am in the UK.

Hugs Katie.

Anonymous

Hi Katie

I now have 2 synthetic wigs both bought through Amazon ( they have a crossdresser section)

1 Grey and 1 mouse Brown.

My only concern about them is the weight, they seem heavy….but then again its been a while since I’ve had a full head of hair….lol

Hugs X

Wilma.

Anonymous

Thanks Wilma, I will go short not long so weight may not be an issue. Thanks for replying. Hugs K

Anonymous

Hi Katie

Yes both of mine are short haired but still seem heavy.

Hugs x

Wilma

Anonymous

EBay for cheap and cheerful – once you’ve found a style you like, upgrade to something quality.

Connie
      xxx

Anonymous

Thanks Connie, I was looking at Amazon and didn’t think of eBay.

I buy all my wigs on eBay they are very inexpensive. I find that they get snarly in time and then I just replace them.

I’m with you girlfriend, I found a black wig when cleaning out a rental property and brought it home. Being a natural blond it just didn’t look right.  I also found a pink wig but that one is fun to wear when I’m feeling really girly, and “in the pink” so to speak

I’m looking on amazon for wigs, I’ve seen a few that I like although I’m wondering about the quality of the synthetic wigs.

Hi Katie,

I have bought wigs from Paula Young and have liked them. Just received two from the black Friday sale.  Check out their web site. Many styles, colors and some are style able. Packing is not discrete.

Best of luck in finding a style.

Lynne

Anonymous

[postquote quote=592783]

I guess its all down to what you pay for them, at least with Amazon you could return them.

Hello Katie, I get mine from a company called ” Forever Young ” you can buy them direct from them online or via Amazon. They are synthetic, but I have found them very nice to wear, usually around £15 – £30 each. I have a blonde short curly wig & a long striaght blonde one, give them ago, love Helenmarie

Estetica Jamison colour RH1488.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?