• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I recently bought a wig. it was an cheap one for 14 dollars on amazon. not really happy with it. it went frizzy so fast. its synthetic. any advice on how to fix it? and any suggestions on where I might acquire quality wigs for a low price?

Lots of love,

Caelynn

I would recommend visiting a local shop.  They frequently have several more affordable options that are much longer lasting.  I had a great experience at a local shop myself.  The saleswoman was patient and very helpful especially for a rookie like me.  Due my head size, my options were limited, but I did find a wig for less than 100 dollars that has worked well for me.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I’m not even sure that there are local shops around here that service crossdressers. in fact Pennsylvania at first glance seems to be the most barren state as far as CD/TG resources. maybe I’m just not looking hard enough or in the right places though. Maybe I don’t have the secret password. that’s probably it 🙂

Lots if love,

Caelynn

Penny
      Lady

I’ve had some success with ebay. Be careful if you are trying to match your own hair color as few sellers are that careful with color balance and displays can vary widely.

Rose
      Lady

I’ve also had some luck on eBay. The biggest “complaint” I have there is the long shipping time, since just about all of the cheaper wigs come from China.

I also just picked up two wigs from wish.com, after checking it out at a friend’s recommendation. It strikes me as more or less the “buy now” version of eBay. But I wanted to play around with colors other than brown, so managed to pick up a red and a blonde wig inexpensively.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?