Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls, well winter is here and the days are getting colder,so i have been shopping and brought some new thick opaque tights. I got a white pair,navy blue,bottle green and maroon, and its surpriseing wot a difference to an outfit thay make. The white ones make me look like a 12 year old girl, but i dont mind that, the maroon pair do take a bit of thought matching an outfit but the blue and green seem to match most things. I do love wearing my tights they make me feel very feminine plus you can wear your skirts or dresses quite a bit shorter and not look tarty ( cheap). Well girls keep warm and happy shopping. Love Zoexx

Anonymous

I love winter for tights pantyhose and pantys and more time for Jamie with salon time and shopping also😊

Anonymous

2016_crossdresser transgender chat: Zoe Wood original post: 

Hi Girls, well winter is here and the days are getting colder,so i have been shopping and brought some new thick opaque tights. I got a white pair,navy blue,bottle green and maroon, and its surpriseing wot a difference to an outfit thay make. The white ones make me look like a 12 year old girl, but i dont mind that, the maroon pair do take a bit of thought matching an outfit but the blue and green seem to match most things. I do love wearing my tights they make me feel very feminine plus you can wear your skirts or dresses quite a bit shorter and not look tarty ( cheap). Well girls keep warm and happy shopping. Love Zoexx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?