• This topic has 21 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello lovelies…..it’s heading for winter in the U.K., darker and colder nights……so wherever you live in this crazy world, what do you wear INDOORS during this time??….(obviously, when you can)…something  heavy and snuggly or something daring…..maybe you have the heating on full and just wear “skimpies”…..do pass your secrets on girls, I’m sure we’d all love to know!!!!…..Grace xx

Hi Grace honey, the winter is coming…..yes!! We’ve had some hot days this summer so whilst it’s been nice to have summer dresses to wear, legs have been bare. But no more. I am now wearing my stockings and suspenders again, indoors and out, along with my favourite tops and skirts. My leather skirts are coming out again soon too. It may be cold outside, but I’m lovely and warm….inside and out.

Hugs, Davinia  xx

Heavy and snuggly Grace.

My teenage daughter actually loves my big thick chenille sweaters/cardigan. Wrapping herself in one she said ‘these are so cosy, you are so lucky’🤣🤣🤣  The tables turned🤣🤣🤣

❤️B

Hi! I am currently sitting at the computer with a coffee and relaxing in a Papaya top in grey ribbed long sleeve it has a crew neck and a nice fluted finish to the cuffs and cold shoulder detail. Bra and panties are matching cream with black lace, the twins are nicely tucked in and to complete the look is blue denim stretch jeans blonde shoulder length wig and pink furry open towed house slippers. I am having a we chuckle to myself, if truth be told i also have on a dangly pair of ear rings which my wife gave me as an anniversary gift which was yesterday, but i have put them in the wrong way round, trust me. Stay safe!  Pyxx.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I wear pantyhose, heels and dress everyday at home. In the winter, I’ll switch from my summer dresses to long sleeve dresses and I’ll wear mostly pumps instead of platform wedges. I’ll also wear a wig everyday which sometimes in the summer are just too hot to wear.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Winter wear in Canada.  Yup….

Myself, I love a warm snug sweater with pantyhose and a long skirt or a pair of jeans.   Or ….. just crank up the heat and walk around in panties and bra pretending it’s still summer!  Lol.

Another MUST in winter is a big warm Afghan  blanket to snuggle under!

Stevie

Anonymous

Go Stevie….snuggling up to a big warm Afghan sounds lovely….but I hear it can get really tricky if you do it in Afghanistan!!! (wow, did I say that out loud!!!)……huggs, grace xx

Winter in my area of North Carolina is rarely severe enough to warrant too much in the way of warmer clothing, but it does mean that I wear opaque tights with skirts or dresses, leggings and fuzzy socks with long sleeved tops and, at night, fleece pyjamas.  Fleece pyjamas can be an all day affair too, if I have no visitors.  🙂

For this girl its a long tunic style kinda slouchy top, jeggings, of course matching bra n panties, and boots. Either tall or short n chunky. So much fun!!

Anonymous

Well Grace sweetie, if I am at home, it would be jeans and a jumper, or cord skirt and and blouses,some times a dress during the day.
      If I am relaxing knickers and a kimono, fluffy slippers (pink).
      Or silk nightie, or pj’s.
      Most of the time in the evening the above.
      Central heating definitely on.

Anonymous

Thanks Amanda…would those fluffy pink slippers be” the parcel delivery man’s favourites”??..haha, grace xx

Anonymous

Grace my sweetie sadly not the same pair the delivery man caught me in, but they are a similar pair, open toe, with a big fluffy band, oh and goes without saying, pink.
          Sadly I never saw that delivery driver again,. maybe the sight sent him over the top,love at first sight I expect 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous

I wear the same types of outerwear in the winter as I do at other times of year, dresses and skirts and tops.  The difference between winter and other times is that the clothes are made of heavier, warmer materials.

I wear the same satiny, lacy, sexy lingerie and sleepwear year round.  In winter, I wear it under a warm robe, and sleep under a nice warm quilt.

Anonymous

This is actually Bettylou’s first winter, and it hasn’t yet arrived; but since I’m a girl who stays frozen from Halloween to Easter, I can predict leggings beneath skirts or GV jeans, and all of those long-sleeve turtleneck tops I bought last winter, but didn’t wear.  And a cardigan much of the time.

Here in the Texas panhandle, the main worry in winter is wind chill.  We DO get some ferocious snowstorms at times (Thank you Canada), so the best wear are things that cut the wind.  Daily winter wear for me, maxi skirts and dresses in corduroy or denim, tights underneath and at least ankle high footwear.  Blouses will be long sleeve and thick (and a lot of times fuzzy).

At home when I am relaxing, very fuzzy socks and a longish cotton Tee and I keep a long, belted cardigan that feels about a foot thick handy.  My house was built in the 1930’s, so it can be a bit drafty until I find all the leaks and get them sealed.

My coffee maker stays busy either brewing Gevalia flavored coffee or steaming hot water for cocoa or hot tea.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Our winter’s for the most part are not severe but when the wind is blowing slip on leggings under my skirts, long sleeve tops and sweaters. Still wear tennis shoes or ankle boots. Around the home at night leggings or shorts and t-shirts.

Carla

A bra and panties of course and usually sweater and jeans. When I go out I add a cami and tights or leggings. What I like most about the colder weather is that I can wear my forms out and about when ever I want to.

Not terribly cold in So California but in winter will be in tights or leggins with a maxi skirt or denim skirt along with sweaters and blouses in long sleeves. Perfect time to wear wigs to keep the head warm. Also wear my boots or ankle booties.

Anonymous

Thanks Deborah

I so love boots and leggins too!!

but I also love that this info comes in from….. EVERYWHERE, it is so great just knowing how you all get by….” let’s go girls”……..by the way…my secret winter weather beater….I have a pink fleece ” onesie”….covered in hearts…grace xx

I wear mostly the same things as I do in the summer, just with a cardi or fleece. The tights get a bit thicker as well !

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

In “Oz” we are coming out of our winter.I underdress 24/7. So I’m moving from the heavy denier tights for the cold legs, lacy thermolactyl cami’s and panties. At night cos my So and I are in separate rooms, I add a bra and breast forms at bedtime.

The Bug ruined my 2020 winter public shopping outings. But anyone looking at my public photos of these in days gone by will see the “sensible mature lady”. skirt, blouse, cardigan, thick black stockings and low clumpy heels.

As one of my make up artists said when  she has completed my face and I got dressed. “You have nailed the outfit”

Spring and autumn, ditch the heavy tights and cami’s, panties and cami during the day, still breast forms and bra at night, with lacy silky french knickers replacing the panties at bedtime.

December to February… sometimes. But high 20’s C overnight and 40″C plus during the day are all to frequent, so its back to male mode then

Caty

Anonymous

Hello Caty

Thank you, very detailed and precise, you are just so….. amazingly well organised!!!!…..Grace

In fact, thanks to all you lovelies who told!!!….it’s very interesting to see how you live your lives (when you can!!!)…..huggs to all, grace xx

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?