Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

for those of us who don’t know, the Wives/Spouses/SOs have their own private group on the site.

Eleanor Holburn is the SO Managing Ambassador, but as she has been working on relief efforts for some time, I am helping with the management of the group.

Before anyone asks, I do NOT go in there unless requested for some… reason… and then only to the extent I need to be. I do not go in there “peeping”.

for us CD/TGs, I like to keep that a place where the group can talk among themselves about the feelings that we cause them… many of us “changed things up” by “suddenly becoming a CD” after some extended period into the relationship/marriage, and I like to give them that freedom.

Occasionally I get a CD wanting to check out the group to see if they want to recommend it to their SOs, and to them I say no, leave them alone, let them have their space.

If y’all have an SO who wishes to join and be a part of this, please let me know when they join so I can ease them into it easily.

and, if y’all CDs/TGs are thinking that would be a good group to infiltrate, well, let’s say members in good standing are no longer for trying that…

BillieJay

Managing Ambassador

Thank you Billiejay for all you do here as my wife is a member there ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Billiejay,
      It would be amazing to have more SOs on that side. At any given time, there are only a handful of active members, which is why I usually stay on this site of the fence.

I will say that it isn’t a place in which we are negative. It is a place to talk about our challenges and we help each other work through things. A while ago I had read a post speculating that it was SOs hating on the CDs and that is NOT the case.

Hugs,
      Betty

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you, Betty.

as I said, I don’t “check in to see what’s going on”.

The SOs are, of course, quite welcome to use the rest of the site, as well as take part in chat, forums, and other social groups.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?