Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi i want to buy leather boots length like 40 ccm just below knee and low shoe like 3 cm height but is this social accepted ?

Anonymous

Absolutely, try Torrid.com I just bought a cute pair of pumps there. I didn’t check the boots but they specialize in plus sizes.

Good luck and happy shopping hun, Hugs Michelle

Anonymous

Try 9West they have great boots I have 4 knee high from 9West. Love the all from 1in heel to 4in heels. Great boots and free return.

Lynda

I own knee high boots too with a three in heel and just adore them with skirts for a classy look

Socially acceptable?

I would very much hope that they would be de rigeur!

I love knee boots – my most comfortable pair have 2″ block heels and I fully plan on wearing them right out!

I also have some white 3″ stiletto knee boots, which I’ve only worn for a costume party, the party at which I acquired my name, but they are on hold for a special occasion.

Such as my birthday, perhaps… 😍

New Look, J D Edwards, Dorothy Perkins and Jones the bookmaker all make good boots at reasonable prices. Jones are the quality ones – and all go to at least size 9, some higher.

Love Laura

Becka
      Lady

Yup, have a pair and have worn them out, over my skinny jeans.

Love the look!

oh yes me too. I know that does draw lots of attention too

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?