- September 24, 2020 at 1:52 pm #387175Magnus HedströmParticipantRegistered On: May 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
Hi i want to buy leather boots length like 40 ccm just below knee and low shoe like 3 cm height but is this social accepted ?
- September 27, 2020 at 11:01 am #388038Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 307Has thanked: 1239 timesBeen thanked: 1030 times
oh yes me too. I know that does draw lots of attention too
- September 27, 2020 at 10:31 am #388033rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 75Replies: 817Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 1438 times
Yup, have a pair and have worn them out, over my skinny jeans.
Love the look!
- September 25, 2020 at 12:40 pm #387503Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 371Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 1670 times
I would very much hope that they would be de rigeur!
I love knee boots – my most comfortable pair have 2″ block heels and I fully plan on wearing them right out!
I also have some white 3″ stiletto knee boots, which I’ve only worn for a costume party, the party at which I acquired my name, but they are on hold for a special occasion.
Such as my birthday, perhaps… 😍
New Look, J D Edwards, Dorothy Perkins and Jones the bookmaker all make good boots at reasonable prices. Jones are the quality ones – and all go to at least size 9, some higher.
- September 25, 2020 at 8:23 am #387436
- September 24, 2020 at 3:10 pm #387197Lynda JonesParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 35Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
Try 9West they have great boots I have 4 knee high from 9West. Love the all from 1in heel to 4in heels. Great boots and free return.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 24, 2020 at 2:52 pm #387187Lady MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.